Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike/Tri shop remaining inventory closeout- tons of stuff
Quote | Reply
I'm selling off the remaining inventory from a closed bike/tri shop. Gobs of stuff here, priced to move.

• 10% Off all remaining items
  • Will ship for actual USPS Priority Costs. Contact me for a quote.
  • Contact me with questions or for additional pics of something

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pMWVM6Yv3tsiQlFxI8fpT1qtbH2a2EMNV_UgKnRMMks/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by: Sweet: Jan 29, 18 9:51
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop remaining inventory closeout- tons of stuff [Sweet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I am looking for a cable hanger for my Specialized Transition:

Do you think that you have one?

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop remaining inventory closeout- tons of stuff [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It wasn't a Specialized shop, so no that wouldn't be in any of these lots.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop remaining inventory closeout- tons of stuff [Sweet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the following :

Sram Red Rear Aero Brake

Endura Running tights xl

Zipp Stem

3T Stem

Tire Ass. Package

Swim Package Finnis/Barracuda

Let me know Total with discount and shipping to 32827
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This came at a good time, but not sure if what you have would work for my bike. I have a 2000 trek 1200 that I actually like (first road bike) and would like to just fix a little without dropping to much money. I was wanting to upgrade the fork and then potentially the group, or at least a mini group of shifters, derailleurs, and crank. Currently the fork is aluminum, 1" threaded, and has an ugly ass, chunky quill stem. Would any of what you have work?

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Park PRS 20 Team Repair Stand, used, $100 if it's still available. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ll take the bag of valve extenders
Ship to 66221
Let me know total cost.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop remaining inventory closeout- tons of stuff [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, got it. Total was 150-5%= 142.50. Some of this stuff is rather bulky- do you want the box for the swim fins? $15 should cover most of shipping so $157.50. Paypal to christopherasweet@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop remaining inventory closeout- tons of stuff [AlyraD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the fork is really an old 1" steer tube then I don't have anything there. Otherwise there would be a 1 1/8" road fork and headset. There is a Campagnolo Record crankset for $25, but it does have lots of rub marks on the arms.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop remaining inventory closeout- tons of stuff [edehoratius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Park repair stand is still available. I don't currently have a box for it, so would need to go buy one. Also this sucker is heavy, so shipping will be higher. Send me your zip and I can come up with a shipping quote (I am in Central IL)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent PM with shipping info.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop remaining inventory closeout- tons of stuff [tigerblood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tigerblood- valve extenders are yours. They don't weigh much, so I can send first class for $3.00. So $33.00 total. Paypal is to christopherasweet@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in these:

Pearl Izumi Heavyweight bike jersey, mens medium, looks new $25
Bar tape: pink, (2) white, blue $5 each (blue and 1 white)
Challenge Corsa Latex road tubes. 700X19-25c. 47.5mm presta valve stem. $15 for pair.
Syncros ergo grips, $10
Park PRS 20 Team Repair Stand, used, $100

Also, what size is the O2 Rainwear packable jacket?

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email sent re bike stand and tri shorts
Last edited by: karmatraining: Jan 16, 18 15:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take the X Lab X Nut and the Shimano Ultegra Skewer set......... Shipping to 36830. Shoot me a DM so I can paypal you the total with shipping.
Last edited by: AUman365: Jan 16, 18 6:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the feedback sports repair stand still available? PM sent for that

Bilal
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just deleted out a whole bunch of sold items- thanks Slowtwitchers. List is back up to date as of Tues evening.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold a bunch of things. 10% off everything that is left. Moving leftovers to ebay this weekend!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet- you are so hot right now
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop remaining inventory closeout- tons of stuff [severinj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know, even though I don't have any expired energy bars to sell, people are still interested! Crazy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK, stuff is pretty picked over at this point. Send me offers on anything that's left!
Quote Reply