Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rudy Helmet and Wahoo Kickr
Quote | Reply
I have a barely used, Wahoo Kickr trainer that I bought in April, 2017 for sale with a 10 spd and 11spd set up. Someone has since told me it is not the latest model, so please let me know what other info you may need on it. We bought it figuring to train more indoors, but living in Florida we have used it twice, for about 1 hour total since April. I also have a Rudy 57 helmet, with the "new" flip up visor, one orange mirror visor, and two smoke visors. It's the white and silver model, size large. $800 for the Wahoo, $75 for the helmet, plus shipping.
Last edited by: Cmatthews7: Jan 19, 18 3:04
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo Kickr, Rudy Helmet [Cmatthews7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in for the Kickr 2016. shipping to 89521
Ron
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo Kickr, Rudy Helmet [Cmatthews7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where in Florida are you located?
G
M
T
Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters

Options : History : Feedback : DonateClose
Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo Kickr, Rudy Helmet [dcktr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Helmet [Cmatthews7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Helmet [Benphishin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Helmet [Cmatthews7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How did you like the kickr in the time you had it? I am considering one.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Helmet [Befit4life] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honestly, we didn't use it enough to pass judgement. We live in Florida, so it's rarely bad enough weather not to bike outside. We bought it at the same time I picked my bike up, and I think my wife used it less than half a dozen times.
Quote Reply