Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Finisherpix format
Quote | Reply
I am considering buying race pictures (download) from Finisherpix, but the information online is vague. Does anyone know what format is used at what price point? Is there any difference in resolution? Is the extra $30 for the “all format” option really just for a certificate, whatever that means?
Quote Reply
Re: Finisherpix format [happyscientist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
happyscientist wrote:
I am considering buying race pictures (download) from Finisherpix, but the information online is vague. Does anyone know what format is used at what price point? Is there any difference in resolution? Is the extra $30 for the “all format” option really just for a certificate, whatever that means?

I have purchased many of their all format packages. All just jpegs.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Finisherpix format [happyscientist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
happyscientist wrote:

Resolution is the same, it's just that you get three sets of the same photos - one set with no markings, another set with a finishing time frame and the last set with an even fancier finishing time frame.

My race site: https://racesandplaces.wixsite.com/racesandplaces
Quote Reply
Re: Finisherpix format [Jigsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. That is exactly the information I was looking for.
Quote Reply