Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
h2ofun wrote:
Not sure if related, but on my firefox web browser, version 57, I used to get when I went to a thread, the last unread. But now when I read a thread it always just goes to the first post.

Ditto. Firefox and IE on an Win10 machine.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can’t update my bike profile from my iPad. Want’s me to choose my bike’s manufacturer, but gives me no choices. Can’t save my updates.
"Error occurred: Column bike_brand cannot be left blank"

I'm closer to the feathered end of the spear than the point.
Last edited by: David_Tris: Nov 29, 17 6:16
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
h2ofun wrote:
Not sure if related, but on my firefox web browser, version 57, I used to get when I went to a thread, the last unread. But now when I read a thread it always just goes to the first post.

Ditto. Firefox and IE on an Win10 machine.

One more....Chrome (Version 62.0.3202.94) Win 10
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reporting that the "go to first unread post" still doesn't work and also the "view all" still doesn't work either.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [sciguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sciguy wrote:
My jump to first unread post function no longer works.

Thanks for checking in.

Hugh

same with me
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
loxx0050 wrote:
Reporting that the "go to first unread post" still doesn't work and also the "view all" still doesn't work either.

Yes, and that is very irritating.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Polls have disappeared in iOS 11.1.2
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [Skyline Chili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seamless!

Great job
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
loxx0050 wrote:

Yes, and that is very irritating.

I *think* my "go to first unread post" is working now, but the "view all" is definitely not, and "view all" is very useful IMO. Would be really nice to get that back. :)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My slowtwitch trucker hat no longer fits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jordan,

Do we need to initiate a Go Fund Me project to get the flipping "jump to first unread post" of multiple page threads fixed? I never realized how important it was until we lost it here on Slowtwitch. It makes me avoid Slowtwitch for the time being.

Thanks,

Hugh

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [spookini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spookini wrote:
My slowtwitch trucker hat no longer fits.

Too big or too small?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [sciguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sciguy wrote:
Jordan,

Do we need to initiate a Go Fund Me project to get the flipping "jump to first unread post" of multiple page threads fixed? I never realized how important it was until we lost it here on Slowtwitch. It makes me avoid Slowtwitch for the time being.

Thanks,

Hugh

It probably works over on Zwift.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any plans to add ssl so we're not logging in with an unsecured connection?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Server Migration - Is Everything Working Okay? [Ijustrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Jordan, Dan,

The old threads that had PDF doc links for the guppie challenge and Tarpon challenge don't connect to the PDFs any more.

Those are gold, is there any way to get those PDF links back?

Here is the string, the links don't work - if there is any way to fix this I would appreciate it, I was using these plans.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...20week%2010#p5192886

Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My "go to first unread post" stopped working, recently.

I never realized how annoying it is (to NOT have it), until now.
Quote Reply

Prev Next