Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desoto Black Friday Deals.....but sold out?
Quote | Reply
So I was looking forward to Black Friday. On my wish list is a Flysuit. But when I went onto site today to order, most options including large sizes are all Sold Out! This is unfortunate. Guess I'll look at Roka, Castelli or someone else.

Michael in Kansas
"Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit"
"Its not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up" Lombardi
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Black Friday Deals.....but sold out? [jayhawk.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the 400 mile bibs, but 20% off is still pricey.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me know what you find. I love my 2008 despot tri Shorts. I have every model since and they are still my fav. I’m still searching for an acceptable goto replacement at a reasonable price.
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Black Friday Deals.....but sold out? [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Poon wrote:
I love the 400 mile bibs, but 20% off is still pricey.

I was hoping to be a few of these for black friday, but only 20% off says oh well.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email Emilio or pm him. He usually responds.

But, their prices have seemed to jump drastically for me. I have purchased tri shorts from them for 60 in the past. 20% won't touch that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hang tight- the 20% might be a pre sale before the actual Black Friday Flash sale...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Jayhawk,

I am just seeing this post for the first time. We have not been sold out of any of our Flisuits, Riviera Flisuit or Forza Flisuit, at this holiday season or in the 2 months leading up to it. Are you sure you were not looking at a trisuit in the SALE ITEMS section?

You see, if you order something from us from our current line, and we do not have it in stock to ship it out that very same day, we make it for you and ship it within a matter of a few days from the date of your order. You would be notified of this by my staff by email or a phone call. We take great pride in our customer service.

If there is a 2018 Flisuit that you would like to order from us, please let me know by emailing me at emilio@desotosport.com and I will honor that Black Friday discount though this friday at midnight.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Black Friday Deals.....but sold out? [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've already talked with one of your people. We've got it arranged. They did honor the sale price and it's being shipped as we speak. As usually your timely customer service is excellent!

Michael in Kansas
"Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit"
"Its not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up" Lombardi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great to hear. I have a hard time reading complaints on the forum, so I try to get them resolved so others know we are not sold out or that we do not care about you!

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply