Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Loading a .gpx on Zwift
Quote | Reply
Is there a way to load a course gpx file over Zwift so that it can control my trainer? I don't have a FEC trainer so I can't do it via Garmin
Quote Reply
Re: Loading a .gpx on Zwift [Plissken74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, sorry. Best you can do is a best bike split erg workout derives from a course.

Re: Loading a .gpx on Zwift [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IKnowEverything wrote:
No, sorry. Best you can do is a best bike split erg workout derives from a course.

ok good I have it. and then how to load it into zwift? or what SW can I use it to control the trainer? (it is ANT+ trainer only)
Quote Reply
Re: Loading a .gpx on Zwift [Plissken74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What trainer is it?

If you’re trying for a true course simulation, Zwift won’t do it. For true course simulation, I use PerfPro. I’ve used it with both my old Kickr and my new Neo and they’ve both worked well with It.

The erg workout from Best Bike Split takes your estimated time for a particular race/course and then determines the power intervals you need to ride at. It then creates an erg file based on that. So if you load that into Zwift, it’ll help you with holding the power needed to complete a given course in given time - but it won’t give you the feeling of how hard you have to pedal on a given incline, etc.

Last edited by: IKnowEverything: Nov 21, 17 5:57
Quote Reply