Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by unitedathletica
Last edited by: unitedathletica: Nov 28, 17 14:33
Re: Trek speed concept M & L zipp wheels sram etap di2 groups [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The ultegra di2 is a full groupset and not just the upgrade kit I'm assuming? If so I'm interested!
Quote Reply
Re: Trek speed concept M & L zipp wheels sram etap di2 groups [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for a frame only, 7.5 or better...... am 5'11", so not sure which size works best for me.....

Anything?
Last edited by: ggeiger: Nov 15, 17 10:54
Quote Reply
Re: Trek speed concept M & L zipp wheels sram etap di2 groups [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can send you the size chart pm me tlur email
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMd regarding the 2 L bikes.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek speed concept M & L zipp wheels sram etap di2 groups [Vaulter802] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Di2 New in box , shifters, brifthers , etube wires for a large frame set , internal battery, both junction boxes
I may be able to include a 165mm ultgra crankset and an 11/28 cassette
For an extra 150$
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh ok so more upgrade kit vs full groupset, not quite what I need but it'll be a great deal for someone!
Quote Reply
Re: Trek speed concept M & L zipp wheels sram etap di2 groups [Vaulter802] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the di2 include the FD/RD?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek speed concept M & L zipp wheels sram etap di2 groups [quijybo15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the only thing it does not have is a charger
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unitedathletica wrote:
I can send you the size chart pm me tlur email

Sent you a PM. Looks like a L is best, but can probably also do a M with a tight aggressive fit...
Quote Reply
Re: Trek speed concept , madone , emonda hed jet 9/disc , zipp firecrest etap n di2 groups [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OP has stolen the Di2 groupset from me, please do not contact him. I have refunded him on paypal and given him a return label. I'm out a groupset and my money and he also blocked me on Facebook.
Last edited by: dudemanppl: Nov 16, 17 12:46
Quote Reply
Re: Trek speed concept , madone , emonda hed jet 9/disc , zipp firecrest etap n di2 groups [dudemanppl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dudemanppl wrote:
OP has stolen the Di2 groupset from me, please do not contact him. I have refunded him on paypal and given him a return label. I'm out a groupset and my money and he also blocked me on Facebook.

That stinks-

OP, what's the deal? Do tell...
Quote Reply
Re: Trek speed concept , madone , emonda hed jet 9/disc , zipp firecrest etap n di2 groups [dudemanppl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
? this group is a take off i purchased on this forum http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...h_P6311627/#p6311627

It came with off a SC gen 2 that i am parting out to upgrade to etap, feel free to check with the user.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek speed concept , madone , emonda hed jet 9/disc , zipp firecrest etap n di2 groups [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That doesn't explain why you didn't respond to my email, PM, or facebook message. Nor why you blocked me on facebook. I normally wouldn't want to publicly shame you on this, but you don't seem to want to reply in any other form.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So let me get this right, you are admitting to having both my groupset AND my money and not wanting to send it back, correct? I don't understand that logic. Also please note that I called then to refund the money to you as I also sent you a return label to send it back. Prepaid. Then you decide to list it up for sale. Please be a professional and respond to my calls and messages so we can talk privately.

And for any onlookers, I shipped an entire Di2 group and forgot a battery charger (notice how he notes the battery charger is missing, so it's not the take off from the Speed Concept). The battery was fully charged anyway and I was ready to ship the charger out. Now he wants to keep both the group and the money.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dudemanppl wrote:
So let me get this right, you are admitting to having both my groupset AND my money and not wanting to send it back, correct? I don't understand that logic. Also please note that I called then to refund the money to you as I also sent you a return label to send it back. Prepaid. Then you decide to list it up for sale. Please be a professional and respond to my calls and messages so we can talk privately.

And for any onlookers, I shipped an entire Di2 group and forgot a battery charger (notice how he notes the battery charger is missing, so it's not the take off from the Speed Concept). The battery was fully charged anyway and I was ready to ship the charger out. Now he wants to keep both the group and the money.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unitedathletica wrote:
Sold as lot pending payement @ my bike shop
Quote Reply