Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by THesel
Last edited by: THesel: Jan 19, 18 12:33
Re: FS: Renn 555 Clincher Disc; Profile-Design FC35 Drink System (Black); Northwave Crono Extreme Aero Road Shoes (41) [THesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Renn Disc added.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn 555 Clincher Disc; Profile-Design FC35 Drink System (Black); Northwave Crono Extreme Aero Road Shoes (41) [THesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Items added, prices reduced.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn 555 Clincher Disc; Zipp 808 Firecrest Front Clincher; Profile-Design FC35 Drink System (Black); Northwave Crono Extreme Aero Road Shoes (41); Tririg Ergo Cups [THesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn 555 Clincher Disc; Zipp 808 Firecrest Front Clincher; Profile-Design FC35 Drink System (Black); Northwave Crono Extreme Aero Road Shoes (41); Tririg Ergo Cups [al-gorithm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, forgot to list, $65 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the Renn's width and weight? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 Firecrest Front Clincher; Profile-Design FC35 Drink System (Black); Northwave Crono Extreme Aero Road Shoes (41); Tririg Ergo Cups [THesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Renn sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 Firecrest Front Clincher; Profile-Design FC35 Drink System (Black); Northwave Crono Extreme Aero Road Shoes (41); Tririg Ergo Cups [THesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold items removed, down to just the ergo cups. I know the second picture looks like an empty box, but they're in there, I promise.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg Ergo Cups [THesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the cups still around? Would you take $50 shipped?
Johnnyyd@hotmail.com

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg Ergo Cups [johnnyyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, sorry for the slow response. Cups are still available but $60 is as low as I'm willing to go for now. If you buy them from TriRig with the 10% percent discount currently being offered you're still going to pay ~$75 with shipping, so I think this is a fair price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know if these will work on zipp vuka stealth?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg Ergo Cups [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure. You can find the hole spacing here

http://tririg.com/...60/000_Store_922.jpg

I didn't pay attention when I bought them because I've been able to mix and match different brands of basebars and cups in the past without a problem, but the spacing on these Tririg cups do not match my Felt basebar
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up for you

Knowledge of blockchain for people who interested in enter this page for more info https://www.blockchainlabs.asia/
Quote Reply