Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MNF - skins v eagles
Quote | Reply
4 straight penalties to start eagles first offensive drive. You may see a return of old school eagles fans raining stuff down on the field at this rate. After last weeks debacle with the refs no less.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: MNF - skins v eagles [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Time for JSA's annual NFL officials rant...

These guys are fucking awful. AWFUL! Seriously, officiating in this League has been on the decline for at least the last 5 years. Just terrible. These assholes are impacting games and that is not acceptable.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: MNF - skins v eagles [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They need to stop talking about them like they are personalities in the NFL. This crew leads the league in flag thrown and are going for a record tonight.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Time for JSA's annual NFL officials rant...

These guys are fucking awful. AWFUL! Seriously, officiating in this League has been on the decline for at least the last 5 years. Just terrible. These assholes are impacting games and that is not acceptable.

Yeah, they’re terrible. Makes it hard to watch with much interest.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
They need to stop talking about them like they are personalities in the NFL. This crew leads the league in flag thrown and are going for a record tonight.

Excellent point! They should not be part of the game and should quit being treated like they are.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: MNF - skins v eagles [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gruden's on it tonight. He had a great point on the defensive holding call at 1:36 left in the second quarter. He wanted to know how the hell the line judge, on the opposite side of the field, could see/call defensive holding on the far side from him when he is in the backfield and the "hold" allegedly happened downfield.

This is infuriating. We too often see the official who is the farthest from the play throw a flag when the official right on top of the play does not. You cannot throw those flags when you are grossly out of position.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WTF I’ve lost count of how many flags have been thrown

They just said 12 accepted. Seems like two dozen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The game has been sloppy and many penalties deserved, but let them play!!! Happy to close out the half with the lead, but want to see this definitely want to see the defense tighten up and protect Wentz a bit better.

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As long as the game is close it's entertaining to watch. Just think about all that $$$$$$$$$ Cousins is taking home. Damn!

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy for the win, but came at a cost. Could be Peters's last game as an Eagle potentially. Hicks with the ankle injury didn't return.

Not happy with the run game tonight. Wentz cannot lead the team in rushing. Cannot. Some poor penalties.

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Re: MNF - skins v eagles [Ready4Launch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Between all the penalties and injuries that was a tough game to watch. Almost bailed at half time. I found myself wondering if they said something to the officials at half time. That Thursday night game was such a debacle with the refs that pro football is getting unwatchable.

I am having a hard time buying in on this team. They just don't seem as good as their record is. Maybe Wentz is carrying them, I don't know.

Quote Reply