Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trek SC Mono Extension
Quote | Reply
So, trying to fine tune the fit of my new speed concept. With the aerobar extensions, I am finding myself wanting them rotated towards the centerline of the bicycle just a bit. To do that I would need to get the mono extension option and plug in my own extensions. Has anyone tried the mono extension option for the aerobar extensions? Have good pics of it in use? Thoughts?

Ryan
Quote Reply
Re: Trek SC Mono Extension [ryans] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Plenty of people on here have it. IMO, it should be the default factory option from Trek. I'll post a pic of my SC with Vuka Evo extensions practically touching in a bit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ordered my bike with it from the beginning. It works great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ryans wrote:
So, trying to fine tune the fit of my new speed concept. With the aerobar extensions, I am finding myself wanting them rotated towards the centerline of the bicycle just a bit. To do that I would need to get the mono extension option and plug in my own extensions. Has anyone tried the mono extension option for the aerobar extensions? Have good pics of it in use? Thoughts?

The plug in is the way to go especially if you ride with more reach. The mono ski tip is so damn short my hands would hang 10cm off the front :) I took a quick snap of my setup... Sorry about the garage mess, I plan to take some better photos soon. Just installed eTap and switched to Zipp Evo 110 extensions.

Quote Reply
Re: Trek SC Mono Extension [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It still baffles me that I can't even spec the plug in mono extension in project one.

blog
Quote Reply