Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Redbull straight ryhthm
Quote | Reply
Anybody watch last nignt? Thought it wast pretty good. Looks like the 2strokes stole the show. Damn they sound sweet!
Quote Reply
Re: Redbull straight ryhthm [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Watching now

Not started yet but will need to go some way to beat the australian motogp today
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
Anybody watch last nignt? Thought it wast pretty good. Looks like the 2strokes stole the show. Damn they sound sweet!

Is this when you pull out and use a Red Bull can to deposit your load?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seen it before, but not last night. Fun to watch. Like the format.

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't watched it but the format is a sideshow for the benefit of the sponsors, with high risk to the riders, that makes the sport look stupid. I like and watch SX but prefer outdoors much more. SX tracks have become too dangerous and the bikes too powerful and by the 3rd round half the guys are injured. There are only 3-4 guys that can even compete in the 450 class. 250 class is fun to watch.

I love two strokes and they are much cheaper to own and operate. I wish the industry beyond KTM would come back with two strokes. I do have a new KTM 250F that I rode yesterday and I will say its a sweet bike until I need a new top end.
Quote Reply
Re: Redbull straight ryhthm [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
summitt wrote:
Haven't watched it but the format is a sideshow for the benefit of the sponsors, with high risk to the riders, that makes the sport look stupid. I like and watch SX but prefer outdoors much more. SX tracks have become too dangerous and the bikes too powerful and by the 3rd round half the guys are injured. There are only 3-4 guys that can even compete in the 450 class. 250 class is fun to watch.

I love two strokes and they are much cheaper to own and operate. I wish the industry beyond KTM would come back with two strokes. I do have a new KTM 250F that I rode yesterday and I will say its a sweet bike until I need a new top end.
I think the format is awesome. It's way safer than super cross. Yes it's technical but it's heads up racing , 2 riders for only 40 seconds. Your basically getting the last lap battle of a supercross main over and over again. I like outdoors over supercross myself too but straight rhythm is sick! Especially the new 2t class!
Quote Reply