Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quote | Reply
sold
Last edited by: unitedathletica: Oct 24, 17 20:38
Quote Reply
Re: sram red etap power2max Trek speed concept gen 2 2016 Hed jet 6/9 650c [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
any photos of the bike?
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: sram red etap power2max Trek speed concept gen 2 2016 Hed jet 6/9 650c [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
searching for a a gen 2 XS SC they have been sold out since 2014 hoping yours is still available, sending PM
Quote Reply
Re: sram red etap power2max Trek speed concept gen 2 2016 Hed jet 6/9 650c [lenadacleana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the meter but uncertain whether it would fit in my 2013 cervelo p2, which has a megaexo bottom bracket with stock fsa gossamer crank. I believe megaexo and gxp are compatible so it may work. Do you know one way or the other?
Quote Reply
Re: sram red etap power2max Trek speed concept gen 2 2016 Hed jet 6/9 650c [dl5258] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mega exo and gxp are compatible in terms of spindle diameter, you would need to change the Bottom bracket aka BB from megaexo to GXP. If its a 2013 it may be a BBright with an adapter by WheelsMFG adaptor, So you may only have to change the adaptor and not the BB ( http://wheelsmfg.com/...for-sram-cranks.html )
i would double check with your LBC or cervelo weather you need the adaptor or the BB.
Either way it can work with the proper modification
cheers.
Quote Reply