Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Much love Cervelo P2 price jacked up! [mpkellyjunior] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Strange, in EU 2017 was 2999 euro and 2018 is 2699 euro. So our price dropped quite a bit.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Much love Cervelo P2 price jacked up! [tri-run] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like it might be a little cheaper in the uk as well, which given the collapse in the currency is quite surprising. I'm very tempted. New colours looks great.
Quote Reply
Re: Much love Cervelo P2 price jacked up! [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:
mpkellyjunior wrote:
Just went in to order a new 2018 Cervelo P2 105 to build up over the winter and I had to walk out. Cervelo has jacked up their Canadian price by $1000 on a bike Spec'd almost identical to what it was last year?? And this on a Frameset that has now been around for a while? What gives?

Same in Australia. $4k for 105?? And considering there's virtually no difference in models, why would you bother. I ended up selling my P2 and went for a TM02.$1k cheaper.

I bought a P2 a few years ago. I saved $1000 by buying the bike from a US dealer and using a shipping agent. Even with the cost of freight and paying duties when it landed in Australia, it was still $1000 AUS cheaper that what I would have paid at my LBS.
Quote Reply
Re: Much love Cervelo P2 price jacked up! [Ironnerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ironnerd wrote:
zedzded wrote:
mpkellyjunior wrote:
Just went in to order a new 2018 Cervelo P2 105 to build up over the winter and I had to walk out. Cervelo has jacked up their Canadian price by $1000 on a bike Spec'd almost identical to what it was last year?? And this on a Frameset that has now been around for a while? What gives?

Same in Australia. $4k for 105?? And considering there's virtually no difference in models, why would you bother. I ended up selling my P2 and went for a TM02.$1k cheaper.

I bought a P2 a few years ago. I saved $1000 by buying the bike from a US dealer and using a shipping agent. Even with the cost of freight and paying duties when it landed in Australia, it was still $1000 AUS cheaper that what I would have paid at my LBS.

I'll bear that in mind for my next purchase!
Quote Reply

Prev Next