Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shimano 7970 DuraAce Di2 Shifters 2x10
Quote | Reply
Shimano 7970 DuraAce Di2 Shifters and Front Derailleur; 2x10

This is the original 7970 Di2 2x10. Make sure these are what you need/want as no returns.

Selling:
7970 DuraAce 2x10 front shifter - pair. These are new bike take offs. In Perfect Condition, could and should pass for new.
$150 shipped CONUS

SOLD - 7970 DuraAce 2x10 Front Derailleur. This was used on a bike that only saw time on a trainer - never saw the outdoors. In like new condition (see photos for minimal scratches).

I purchased both of these looking to fix my Di2 problem....which turned out to be the front cable junction box which I had already replaced so ended up buying these items. New junction box turned out to be defective so I have no need for these.
PM me with any questions.

Last edited by: MKirk: Sep 11, 17 7:15
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano 7970 DuraAce Di2 Shifters and Front Derailleur; 2x10 [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for after the holidays. Looks like I need to fix the photos as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano 7970 DuraAce Di2 Shifters and Front Derailleur; 2x10 [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - Front Derailleur - SOLD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply