Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bike Trainer Headphones - Sweatproof/Resistant [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got the Powerbeats 3 Active version. There is a regular one that is not sweat proof, so be sure you get the right one.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Trainer Headphones - Sweatproof/Resistant [Ghost234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can i play?

I'm a heavy sweater and have been through my fair share of headphones in the last 3 years.
Beats by Dre studio cans
Jabra Move
Jaybirds (multiple)
Apple headphones (multiple)

I'm currently rocking these and they seem to be bomb-proof both in terms of quality and on my wallet;
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00W4YU578/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They sync great, no issues with sweat, minimal parts to breakdown, hold a great charge.
For $25CDN you really can't go wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Trainer Headphones - Sweatproof/Resistant [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 for buying cheap headphones off Amazon so you don't really care that much if or when they break, get lost, hidden away by your children, etc.

I've had a good run with Taotronics and Mpow, both produce reasonable quality phones at a great price, I'm sure others do as well. Currently have 3 pairs in circulation between my wife and I.

I don't mind spending good money on a high quality brand for over ear headphones that mostly stay at home. I'm not spending big money on something that gets soaked in sweat and travels wherever I travel or train!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm using free ones I picked up at the hotel gym (the Delta). They are nowhere near the best sound quality, but they are good enough. Current pair has been going strong for 2 months now.

Best part is my current gym is at the Delta hotel across the street from my office, just a little perk we have :-) and they have a bunch of those free headphones sitting there, so if my current ones break, no issues....

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply

Prev Next