Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TIRES and valve extenders! Lightly used road tubulars, unused Conti Super Sonic, road tubular repair projects, 29er and cross clinchers
Quote | Reply
Here's what I've got left from my massive stash of tires.

A whole bunch of various valve stem extenders, mostly used, but a pair of new ones as well. $5 each

One new Continental Grand Prix Super Sonic 20 - $30

A bunch of used (and one new) 26er and 29er mountain bike tires

used Schwalbe Hans Dampf 29 EVO TLS tubeless ready - $25

new WTB Trail Boss 29x2.25 - $50

Pair of Kenda Klimax Lite 345G folding bead 26x1.95 tires - VERY fast rolling and near new tread! $30

Ritchey MountCross 700x38 kevlar beaded cyclocross tire in great shape - $15

Anyone like repairing tubulars? I held onto all of these with the plans of one day repairing the ones that could be repaired but alas my racing days are probably behind me so no real need to do so now that I'm just riding clinchers. Anyone want to buy them for $25 shipped (It's a large heavy box going priority) with a tubular repair kit with needle and patches? Some are probably good with some tube sealant, others might just need a new tube sewn in, while some might need some tire boots and tubes. Or send them to TireAlert in Florida where they will replace the tube and base tape. Or use these for a Pinterest/Instructables project, practice your repair skills for real road side emergencies, etc.
Vittoria Chrono Evo CS 22 - good tread, no valve, torn base tape, sidewall hole
Vittoria Chrono Evo CS 22 - good tread, no valve, cracked base tape, unknown tube puncture
Vittoria Chrono Evo CS 22 - good tread, no valve, started to unstitch base tape to repair, unknown tube puncture
Vittoria Corsa CX 23 320tpi - good tread, no valve, started to unstitch base tape to repair, unknown tube puncture
Vittoria Corsa CX 23 320tpi - low tread, no valve, cracked base tape, unknown tube condition
Vittoria Corsa CX 21 290tpi - avg tread, slow leak I believe?
Vittoria Corsa CX 21 290tpi - low tread, slow leak I believe?
Veloflex Record 20 - avg tread, leaky tube
Veloflex Record 20 - good tread, leaky tube
Veloflex Record 20 - low tread, very slow leak
Vredstein Fortezza Pro Tricomp 21 - low tread, slowish leak
Challenge Strada 28 - avg tread, decent size casing hole

Last edited by: BeyondCategory: Mar 15, 18 12:51
Quote Reply
Re: TIRES and valve extenders! Lightly used road tubulars, unused Conti Super Sonic, road tubular repair projects, 29er and cross clinchers [BeyondCategory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated inventory and pricing.
Quote Reply