Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Athlete tracking for Placid... [sportstats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just so I'm know I'm not missing something, so currently there is no way on the desktop version to see where age groupers are placed (aside from the very top ag'ers)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two things I would ask:
1. Add a quick link back to IRONMAN.COM.
2. Fix that refresh thing that takes leaderboard back to the latest fastest racer in the division as mentioned by a previous poster.
Thanks, I'm actually starting to get used to it, and I might like it. Maybe.
Quote Reply
Re: Athlete tracking for Placid... [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not getting much of anything on the desktop.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Athlete tracking for Placid... [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For being so big there site sucks!!!!!
They really need to get shit running better.
Quote Reply
Re: Athlete tracking for Placid... [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What browser are you using? If you are note using the app try the following link:
http://track.rtrt.me/...PLACID-2017#/tracker
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sportstats wrote:
What browser are you using? If you are note using the app try the following link:

TY.That work's. Not sure why the other site doesn't work for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Athlete tracking for Placid... [zoom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zoom wrote:
For the longest time, i couldn't access it via FireFox. It asked the question, "Are you an athlete racing" or something like that, with a yes/no button. I tried clicking no, then yes and it does nothing. I gave up and went to IE and it works just fine. Safari on my iPhone works fine, but not the desktop FireFox.

Also, in prior years, it showed the athlete's AG placement during the race, but it no longer does that. It may do that for the pro, but the vast majority of people tracking are those tracking their AG athlete.

I had the same problem, then I updated Firefox and it worked fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, it would be great to see placing for AG athletes as well for each leg, just like in the picture you attached!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was using chrome.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sportstats wrote:

Any chance you can post the Kona slot breakdown?

leslie myers
http://www.foodsensenow.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to thank you guys (sportstats) for the new tracker app. My wife and family used for the first time it at Lake Placid and they were thrilled with how fast it updated which allowed them to move throughout the course and not worry about missing me coming by. Traditionally they used the ironman page but they experienced issues similarly to what was originally posted so they just stuck in one place. Great improvement!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It would also be nice on the final summary for each athlete to know what place they finished the swim and bike in, in addition to overall. Right now the tracker feels more like it only cares about the run, and not a true multi-sport app with stats for each discipline. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Athlete tracking for Placid... [alligatorCAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That information is all available on Ironman after the race and on Sportstats as well. The app is mainly design to track participants on race day and it does that extremely well. We do get the feedback on a few changes it needs but it will not become something for post race results analytics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fair enough, but for tracking on race day it would be great to have placings for swim & bike on the athlete screen, rather than having to navigate to the leaderboard (which they may or may not even be on depending on their placing). Cheers.
Quote Reply

Prev Next