Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $949 via CompetiveCyclist [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up, Thomas! :)
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $949 via CompetiveCyclist [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, got a set

Dan
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $949 via CompetiveCyclist [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
surroundhound wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, Thomas! :)

You are welcome. Looks like they are now sold out again. A while back I asked HED what the deal was with CC when they ran out and they said CC had reordered a small amount more. No idea how they make it work financially and whether it is more of digital "door buster" item, but they can't seem to keep them in stock at that price. Let me know how they work out for you down the road. Always interested in feedback.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $807.46 via CompetiveCyclist [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know this is last year's thread. I'm looking for new wheels this summer.

Probably HED Jet 6 set + disk cover, because it's a smarter choice. Or Jet 9 + disk, because YOLO.

Could you tell me a bit more about 'their usual seasonal discounting' on HED? Currently they have Jet 6+ wheelset for $1099, this is probably not it. When does it usually happen?
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $807.46 via CompetiveCyclist [ask77nl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ask77nl wrote:
I know this is last year's thread. I'm looking for new wheels this summer.

Probably HED Jet 6 set + disk cover, because it's a smarter choice. Or Jet 9 + disk, because YOLO.

Could you tell me a bit more about 'their usual seasonal discounting' on HED? Currently they have Jet 6+ wheelset for $1099, this is probably not it. When does it usually happen?

Usually any further discounting takes place at the end of the season. Memorial Day is often some of the best deals around. Their 21% off coupon this weekend would apply to a full price item like a jet disc. Otherwise at $1099 you still getting a great value wheelset.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $807.46 via CompetiveCyclist [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Take a peak at https://mybikeshop.com/.../hed-jet-6-plus.html

$1100 includes tires/tubes/cassette/wheel bags and this w/e triple points to be used later-and they are great guys...this deal can't be beat-other combos included...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just ordered a set of Jet 4 plus last week through a local retailer... they honored the sale price on the HED website. I wanted the 4 rather than the 6. Super excited to get them and try them out.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $807.46 via CompetiveCyclist [pots4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pots4 wrote:

$1100 includes tires/tubes/cassette/wheel bags and this w/e triple points to be used later-and they are great guys...this deal can't be beat-other combos included...

Thank you, I didn't notice the free stuff included in the price. This does sound like a good deal. Pulled the trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $807.46 via CompetiveCyclist [ask77nl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ask77nl wrote:
pots4 wrote:

Thank you, I didn't notice the free stuff included in the price. This does sound like a good deal. Pulled the trigger.

I bought 2 bikes from them, friends bought 3+bikes and wheel sets ($30K worth?)..it's a killer deal, I have my sights on a PR6 w/disk brakes that I will get through them...

Remember to look at the PSI limits on that set up-think it's about 85 max...

Pots4
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $807.46 via CompetiveCyclist [pots4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pots4 wrote:
ask77nl wrote:
pots4 wrote:

I bought 2 bikes from them, friends bought 3+bikes and wheel sets ($30K worth?)..it's a killer deal, I have my sights on a PR6 w/disk brakes that I will get through them...

Remember to look at the PSI limits on that set up-think it's about 85 max...

Pots4

that psi limit is not a limit they state that because HED does not want anyone under 300lbs riding those wheels at a higher psi, because they are wider and are made to allow you to go to lower psi. HED says those wheels will handle more psi just like a normal wheel. just a shame to not take advantage of the design
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $807.46 via CompetiveCyclist [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
surroundhound wrote:
Just ordered a set of Jet 4 plus last week through a local retailer... they honored the sale price on the HED website. I wanted the 4 rather than the 6. Super excited to get them and try them out.

Nice. Glad you got hooked up from the LBS.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
pots4 wrote:
tires/tubes/cassette/wheel bags

What kind of tires, tubes, and cassette is included. I saw the promotion but I couldn't find the specifics. Any ideas?

They have several choices. If you add the product to the cart, a selection menu allows to see the options.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ask77nl wrote:
They have several choices. If you add the product to the cart, a selection menu allows to see the options.

When I ordered up my 6/9 combo, they let me substitute latex tubes and paid a small difference. They were fantastic to work with, even got a handwritten note.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
pots4 wrote:
tires/tubes/cassette/wheel bags

What kind of tires, tubes, and cassette is included. I saw the promotion but I couldn't find the specifics. Any ideas?

Friend went with Conti 4000's...multiple options, including Gator-backs-go figure?

Get well TG, looking forward to seeing you back out there!

Pots4
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$949 at Inside Sports today (21 June 2018). https://www.insideoutsports.com/...im.html#.WyvtulVKiUk

HED had some of these left and we're able to pass along a great wheelset at a great price.

Note: Limited quantities so Buy Now! HED Jet 6
23mm Clincher Wheelset

Regular: $1599.99
Special Price: $949.99
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: HED JET 6+ Wheelset - $807.46 via CompetiveCyclist [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
$949 at Inside Sports today (21 June 2018). https://www.insideoutsports.com/...im.html#.WyvtulVKiUk

HED had some of these left and we're able to pass along a great wheelset at a great price.

Note: Limited quantities so Buy Now! HED Jet 6
23mm Clincher Wheelset

Regular: $1599.99
Special Price: $949.99

Keep in mind those say HED JET 6, not the JET 6+

Quote Reply

Prev Next