Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Giro Stage by Stage - Discussion & Debate (Spoiler Alert) [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Giro Final GC:
Dumoulin
Quintana - 31 sec
Nibili- 40s
Pinot- 1:17

Jos Van Emden wins the TT stage
Bob Jungels takes back the White jersey
Wow, that was a memorable Giro!

res, non verba
Last edited by: RoYe: May 28, 17 9:53
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Stage by Stage - Discussion & Debate (Spoiler Alert) [RoYe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Being Dutch I had a good day, stage-win and the first Dutchman to win the Giro. 🇳🇱

Nothing to add in the end, only that Quintana was stronger as I thought and also TD was very concerned until the last km of Quintana.

Edit: I mean AT THE FINAL TT Quintana was stronger as I thought. During the mountain stages I was rather surprised that he could never really gain a big distance.

To me it's now turning focus to Roland Garros.🎾
Last edited by: longtrousers: May 28, 17 21:57
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Stage by Stage - Discussion & Debate (Spoiler Alert) [longtrousers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too bad then, that Ajax lost the Europa league finals. Unless, of course, if you like Feyenoord or PSV
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Stage by Stage - Discussion & Debate (Spoiler Alert) [longtrousers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
longtrousers wrote:
Being Dutch I had a good day, stage-win and the first Dutchman to win the Giro. 🇳🇱

Nothing to add in the end, only that Quintana was stronger as I thought and also TD was very concerned until the last km of Quintana.

To me it's now turning focus to Roland Garros.🎾

Think about it this way: TD had time to fertilize the Italian countryside, allow his rivals to catch back up into the race, and ride the TT carefully while still winning the Giro.
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Stage by Stage - Discussion & Debate (Spoiler Alert) [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
Too bad then, that Ajax lost the Europa league finals. Unless, of course, if you like Feyenoord or PSV

Yes, being born in Amsterdam, that was less satisfying.
Quote Reply

Prev Next