Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BMC stem
Quote | Reply
we have a rule about joining the forum only to complain about a problem. we had a new user violate that rule. his (several) threads about this are gone. if any of the rest of you want to engage in a discussion about BMC's stem(s), fine, you may do it here. just, without the OP, at least until he agrees to respect the rules.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: BMC stem [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The stem on my 2012 BMC TM01 is just fine thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: BMC stem [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
The stem on my 2012 BMC TM01 is just fine thank you!

mine too... 2014
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wanted to know if that was the second crash on the bike, ie the first 55kph one then this. alas, we may never know :)
Quote Reply
Re: BMC stem [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine goes loose from time to time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No issues, thankfully, with my BMC TM02 - have had it since 2014
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ah... I see why I couldn't login and why I couldn't find my threads. I emailed you about why my account wasn't working and you never replied... I didn't read realize there were such specific rules. Perhaps the 7 rules should have been highlighted in the email regarding account validation...

The first thread was about BMC TM01 Stem failure and is specifically for other BMC TM01 riders. The current subject heading is too general. I wanted to warn BMC TM01 owners to check their stems or if similar incidents have happened to others. Someone asked me for pics and I posted it... I think that photo was helpful to others so I am not sure why the post got deleted. If anything, at least change this thread's subject to "BMC TM01 Stem Failure"... so its on point and beneficial to TM01 riders.

The second thread is about protection gear. I had to give a back story as to why I need specific protection for my clavicle... I could care less about that post.
Quote Reply
Re: BMC stem [atgnat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my stem also got loose from time to time, required taking off the handle bar and tightening up the four bolts.
Quote Reply
Re: BMC stem [pgibbo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TM02 is a different stem
Quote Reply