Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bay Area Slowtwitchers
Quote | Reply
I just put up the appt book for fits for our upcoming Road Shows at Sports Basement (Presidio) and Rocklin Endurance.

You’ll find an appointment book. Scroll down and you’ll see it, and you’ll be booking an appointment under “Complete Bike Solutions.”

Here is my request. If you TAKE a fit appt it should be on the assumption that you're looking for a new item to fix a problem (new saddle or, better yet, a new tri bike).

Bikes featured at these shows are Scott, Felt, Cervelo (and Diamondback for some folks because of the relationship to local race organizer USA Productions).

Note these are "Express Fits". For a bit on this, here is a link to videos of some of the fits from Slowtwitch Road Shows this past Saturday (in Dallas) and Sunday (in San Diego).

Beyond this, it's the typical Road Show, there is free beer and food, lots of stuff on sale, clinics, and the following vendors and partners in attendance:

Cervelo and Felt bicycles, Presidio Sports Medicine, Picky Bars, Headlands Craft Brew, Walker Breweries, Blueseventy wetsuits, Generation UCAN, Garmin, Felt and CERVELO demo bikes, Powerbreather, ZIPP demo wheels, COUER women’s tri clothes, Auburn Triathlon Rep, Total Body Fitness Racing and Training, Sacramento Triathlon Club.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Bay Area Slowtwitchers [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As it happens, I'll be up there this weekend running the Rock N Roll Half Marathon. I "might" be able to stop by for a few minutes for the road show. It would be cool to check it out and maybe see Dan again for the first time in probably almost 20 years.
Looks like this place is on the course, so I guess I'll wave on Sunday morning as I go by.
Quote Reply
Re: Bay Area Slowtwitchers [Rumpled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i PROMISE you we'll have better post-race beer than rnr.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
i PROMISE you we'll have better post-race beer than rnr.

I know that, they don't even have beer Ultra barf!

But, the race is on Sunday - won't you be in Rocklin then?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We are helping at a TBFracing event in Folsom on Sunday, but still going to try and stop by after in Rocklin to say hi again.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Bay Area Slowtwitchers [Rumpled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes. i didn't realize the race date. yes, i'll be in rocklin!

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply