Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Unable to upload files to Garmin Connect
Quote | Reply
March 13, 2017 - when I try to upload I get the message: "An error occurred with your upload. Please try again."

Anyone else getting this error? Rode on Zwift this morning and trying to import the file.
Quote Reply
Re: Unable to upload files to Garmin Connect [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure your platform but I use smarttablet app to upload, once this happened to me. Turns out garmin was making me change my password so when the app was using my old saved password it wouldn't work and I got a similar error message. I went into garmin, changed garmin connet password, retyped new PW into app, voila.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriowaCPA wrote:
March 13, 2017 - when I try to upload I get the message: "An error occurred with your upload. Please try again."

Anyone else getting this error? Rode on Zwift this morning and trying to import the file.

I got that all day Saturday. Sunday it uploaded Saturday and Sunday data fine, and I didn't do anything on my end. My message was slightly different saying it could not access the "Connect Server."

Maybe they are upgrading hardware and its a rotating outage depending on what server your account is located on?

Just guessing.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I uploaded two Zwift rides to Garmin Connect on Sunday afternoon and it worked fine. Maybe just a temporary glitch or update was causing the problem?
Quote Reply
Re: Unable to upload files to Garmin Connect [bm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's still not letting me. Giving me the same error as before. Also, for the first time ever it isn't letting me import a .fit.gz from TrainingPeaks at all (which is how my Zwift files come across).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last 5 days or so has been claiming it uploads but it hasn't been showing up...
Quote Reply
Re: Unable to upload files to Garmin Connect [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 for me too..

Joel
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you download the fit file from my.zwift.com and then upload to garmin?
Quote Reply
Re: Unable to upload files to Garmin Connect [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tried that as well and the same message comes up. Luckily I'm out of town this week and not on Zwift.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just did it and it worked fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This has been happening to me as well... I upload the rides, get a notification from Strava and TP that my ride is ready... go to look at Garmin Connect and it doesn't have the ride. It seems strange that it's obviously uploaded as it's pushed through to the other site.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Scheherazade wrote:
Last 5 days or so has been claiming it uploads but it hasn't been showing up...

I've now been having this problem for at least two weeks. I drop tcx files into the import box. It says they imported but then nothing. They don't show up in Activities. Driving me nuts.
Quote Reply
Re: Unable to upload files to Garmin Connect [BlackStumpGumby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup! I'm still having this problem as well. Has anybody tried to contact Garmin support?
Quote Reply
Re: Unable to upload files to Garmin Connect [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been having this issue too. I upload from smarttablet and get a "communication error". The weird thing is it passes on the file to Strava and Training Peaks through Garmin with no problem, there's just no info in Garmin.

Tried the password reset and didn't help. I mostly use Training Peaks anyway so haven't been too bothered but I've had this issue for a couple of weeks.
Quote Reply
Re: Unable to upload files to Garmin Connect [S Train] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://forums.garmin.com/...hlight=unable+upload

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very recently have problems too..."Can not connect to servers" error in Garmin Express.
Manual upload of fit files to Connect works, but that is annoying and also takes longer.

Figured it was some antivirus or security software update on my machine...apparently problem not on my end.
Quote Reply
Re: Unable to upload files to Garmin Connect [BlackStumpGumby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is happening to me as well when trying to upload a TCX file from wahoo kickr
Quote Reply
Re: Unable to upload files to Garmin Connect [PhilipShambrook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the link!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fixed - https://forums.garmin.com/...orking-FIXED!/page15

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply