For the locals in TCSD .............

http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/...919&e=89e69d8457

Coupon Code: TCSD201740E2

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [JB3653] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll echo that I also had great service when I pulled the trigger a year or so ago on a wetsuit. My sizing guess was wrong (despite owning a good amount of De Soto gear) and they fit me up based on measurements and pictures before I made the mistake of ordering on my own. My top was a different size than the bottom...strange, but a great feature of the 2-piece. I've done several swims in the T1 and it is so much better than any other wetsuit I had used before.
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [ryancr711] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your very kind comments ryancr711. That you are in a different size top than bottom is very common for us. It is very simple, imagine if tried on two different sized one-piece wetsuits. You like the way the legs and hips feel on one of them, and you prefer the way the chest arms and shoulder feel on another. Simply put, this is what we offer combined with the notion that since the two pieces are not attached, but rather they overlap, there is a telescoping effect to account for a larger range of heights and torso lengths!

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Count me in with the 2 different size (top and speed tube) crowd.

100% satisfied.
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zooropa wrote:
thank you Emilio...I have a new T1 on the way...looking forward to putting it in play soon...

Thank you sir. Just so you know the relationship starts with the purchase, I am here if you have any questions or concerns.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I still use my water rover for practice swims in colder water.
-----------------
Me too but I race in a "regular T1".

Train safe & smart
Bob

Last edited by: Longboarder: Feb 16, 17 7:31
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [nc452010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nc452010 wrote:

100% satisfied.

So glad you are so satisfied. Hope so many nice comments encourages more people to give T1 Wetsuits a try.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another satisfied customer, multiple DeSoto products, including a T1 wetsuit.
I've tried to replace it with B70 Helix, Roka, and Huub, each time ended up back with my DeSoto.....the comfort and ease of use is in a league of its own IMHO.
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcoffee wrote:
Another satisfied customer, multiple DeSoto products, including a T1 wetsuit.
I've tried to replace it with B70 Helix, Roka, and Huub, each time ended up back with my DeSoto.....the comfort and ease of use is in a league of its own IMHO.

This is probably the single most amazing testimonial I have ever read. That you own a T1 Wetsuit, and you tried to replace it with these four other brands, only to return to us is a true honor to learn. Mil Gracias!

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello All, We made this 40% discount offer to Slowtitch readers first. If you missed out on the deal last week, here is your chance to buy using this different code. This one expires at Midnight tomorrow Feb 24th.

only at www.desotosport.com

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NordicSkier wrote:
And don't take off the top before you reach the change tent at a triathlon in Germany... it will get you a yellow card. Doh!

Wow, was that with a full suit underneath? Normally I have the top off while i'm running out of the water.
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grant.Reuter wrote:
NordicSkier wrote:

And don't take off the top before you reach the change tent at a triathlon in Germany... it will get you a yellow card. Doh!

Wow, was that with a full suit underneath? Normally I have the top off while i'm running out of the water.

Doesn't matter what you are wearing underneath.
You can roll down the top of a one piece suit to your waist.
I think the spirit of the rule is you can't remove any article of clothing/wetsuit (except cap and goggles) until you reach the official transition zone.
It stops people from removing their wetsuit at the waters edge and blocking other participants.
Still... I think a penalty for removing the Desoto top is an overzealous interpretation.
I have never received a drafting penalty but was overly cautious that day to not receive a second yellow card.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
nc452010 wrote:

100% satisfied.

So glad you are so satisfied. Hope so many nice comments encourages more people to give T1 Wetsuits a try.
I love my T1 wetsuit, if it weren't that it's still in totally perfect condition I would not hesitate to get another one.

And I saw your post on facebook recently about your company values and values of your employees. I wish there would be more companies or business owners showing that same attitude like you do. I can tell you De Soto is my number one place to go to if I need new gear; your products are excellent and it's exciting to support a business that shows a great heart towards its employees too. (sorry for the off topic).
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [Benv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here. The T1 that I bought in 2005 still works just fine. I've bought a backup (well two) over the years but I still used that original T1 last summer...
Quote Reply
Re: It's not my fault! (De Soto T1) [Benv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Benv wrote:
Emilio wrote:
nc452010 wrote:

100% satisfied.

I love my T1 wetsuit, if it weren't that it's still in totally perfect condition I would not hesitate to get another one.

And I saw your post on facebook recently about your company values and values of your employees. I wish there would be more companies or business owners showing that same attitude like you do. I can tell you De Soto is my number one place to go to if I need new gear; your products are excellent and it's exciting to support a business that shows a great heart towards its employees too. (sorry for the off topic).

I am humbled and honored by your comments. Thank you very much. Words like these keep us doing what we do in trying to carve a humble living from this amazing sport.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply

Prev Next