Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stryd Pioneer Running Power Meter W/ HR $80 shipped
Quote | Reply

Chest strap based power meter for running, it also provides heart rate data and running dynamics (cadence, ground contact time, vertical motion). It sends data to any GPS watch and can be uploaded to Strava, Garmin Connect or any other data logging/tracking site/app.

Included:

Stryd Pioneer module

New chest strap (it will fit any Garmin chest strap if you prefer to use your own)

$80 shipped

Last edited by: bortolrs: Apr 18, 17 15:36
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd Pioneer Running Power Meter W/ HR $80 shipped [bortolrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this still available?? I'd be interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd Pioneer Running Power Meter W/ HR $80 shipped [seveswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it is still available. DM me your address and I will ship as soon as payment clears. Link to my paypal: http://bit.ly/2u4xS5Y
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd Pioneer Running Power Meter W/ HR $80 shipped [bortolrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I apologize. I must have clicked on this link expecting another link with the shoe pod version of the Stryd which is what I'm looking for. Sorry man.
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd Pioneer Running Power Meter W/ HR $80 shipped [seveswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you change your mind let me know. This is a great product - I use mine on every run. The one for sale is my wife's, used about twice. It can take the place of any ANT+ heart rate monitor in addition to the power data.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, is this still available. If so, I'd be interested. Please note that I live in Belgium, so the product would have to be shipped here.
Thanks,
Nick
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd Pioneer Running Power Meter W/ HR $80 shipped [Ngheysen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nick,

It is still available. I am looking into what it would take to ship to Belgium. What city are you in?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I live in Brussels.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance this is Bluetooth compatible as well?

Re: Stryd Pioneer Running Power Meter W/ HR $80 shipped [Ngheysen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nick,

USPS would be cheapest, but it looks like FedEx might be the way to go to ensure a tracking number. Plus it would be faster. $28 for ~ 4day, or $32 for 2 day. I was already going to cover $7 to ship to the US, so split the difference in shipping? (you pay half of $21 for ~4 day shipping or half of $25 for 2 day).

How does that sound?

Rob
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd Pioneer Running Power Meter W/ HR $80 shipped [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is Bluetooth compatible - that is how it communicates with the app. I have not tried to pair it with a watch via Bluetooth, but I'm sure there is info on the forum about pairing with a specific watch if that is what you are looking for.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMed
Quote Reply