Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IRONMAN Coach Recommendation in Atlanta Please
Quote | Reply
Can you recommend good Ironman coaches in the Atlanta area?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: IRONMAN Coach Recommendation in Atlanta Please [RatherbeGolfing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://enduranceconcepts.com/

Dan has been my coach for three years with great results. Cody is awesome as well.
Quote Reply
Re: IRONMAN Coach Recommendation in Atlanta Please [RatherbeGolfing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RatherbeGolfing wrote:
Can you recommend good Ironman coaches in the Atlanta area? Thanks.

I think you're just trolling us since you'd rather be golfing. Can't take you seriously but, just b/c the name pops into my head, look up Kevin Moats. Great runner and triathlete since the early 80s.

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Last edited by: ericmulk: Dec 6, 16 10:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These guys are pretty good, check them out!

http://avcendurance.com
Quote Reply
Re: IRONMAN Coach Recommendation in Atlanta Please [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
RatherbeGolfing wrote:
Can you recommend good Ironman coaches in the Atlanta area? Thanks.

I think you're just trolling us since you'd rather be golfing. Can't take you seriously but, just b/c the name pops into my head, look up Kevin Moats. Great runner and triathlete since the early 80s,

hmm, interesting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I moved to the Atlanta area to take over bike fittings for All3Sports. Being a coach myself, I have been familiarizing myself with the many, many coaching options here. As with most places, there is a lot of bullshit being spread around. So far I am most impressed with ITL or In The Lab, and their two head coaches, Chris Nasser and Adam Heiser.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I worked with April for two years and she is a fantastic coach. Can't recommend her enough. Matthew Rose of Dynamo is another rockstar. Also check out masters swimming at Dynamo if you're in the area.
Quote Reply
Re: IRONMAN Coach Recommendation in Atlanta Please [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While I am not coached by ITL (or at all), I would support what FindinFreestyle said. I have a good friend that coaches with them and I have raced with several of them (coaches and athletes) - all great people.
Quote Reply
Re: IRONMAN Coach Recommendation in Atlanta Please [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Darden is great as well. A whole lot of knowledge with that ITL crew.
Quote Reply