Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It. Is. Back. **8th** Annual Charity Challenge for World Bicycle Relief
Quote | Reply
http://www.slowtwitch.com/..._Challenge_6128.html

It's back. Big prizes. Big goals. Lots of good feelings.

Donate. Share. Win. Ask me any questions.

And thank you...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: It. Is. Back. **8th** Annual Charity Challenge for World Bicycle Relief [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
great cause- I'm signed up again. Amazing limited "prizes"- if I'm lucky enough to win one, it will be a very tough choice. Thanks for doing this Jordan- it's one of the many reasons why you're a fan favorite.

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: It. Is. Back. **8th** Annual Charity Challenge for World Bicycle Relief [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent. Happy to be back to this for another year. Please everyone step up to the plate on this. WBR is such a great charity.

I don''t know what you had to do to get this list of prizes, but wow.

(I do really want another WBR BOCO trucker hat from a couple years ago though...)
Quote Reply
Re: It. Is. Back. **8th** Annual Charity Challenge for World Bicycle Relief [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iamuwere wrote:
Excellent. Happy to be back to this for another year. Please everyone step up to the plate on this. WBR is such a great charity.

I don''t know what you had to do to get this list of prizes, but wow.

(I do really want another WBR BOCO trucker hat from a couple years ago though...)

We've kept the hats as totally limited editions. But the truckers were pretty great. I think we might have to bring those back... The headbands are going to be pretty cool, though, I think. The winter beanies were super popular. Probably a toss up between those and the truckers.

Thanks to everyone who donated!!

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Last year I won an entry to a WTC event. I don't think I've ever won a raffle/draw in my life so was pretty stoked.

Looking forward to getting the "you have won....." email :-)

But most importantly happy to help such a great cause
Last edited by: marcag: Dec 1, 16 10:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rappstar wrote:
http://www.slowtwitch.com/Features/World_Bicycle_Relief_Charity_Challenge/Rappstar_s_8th_Annual_World_Bicycle_Relief_Charity_Challenge_6128.html

It's back. Big prizes. Big goals. Lots of good feelings.

Donate. Share. Win. Ask me any questions.

And thank you...

Is there a ninth annual WBR Charity event for 2017 in the works?
Quote Reply