Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hoka Infinite / Conquest
Quote | Reply
Who has feedback on Hoka's "stability" offerings, the Conquest and the Infinite?

I was an early adopter of the Bondi, abandoned them for lack of stability, and am intrigued by the Infinite as an alternative.

Anyone out there with thoughts on the Infinite or Conquest? Particularly the Infinite.

http://www.hokaoneone.com/...nfinite/1009648.html
http://www.hokaoneone.com/...quest-3/1009642.html

Scott

Edit: spell check
Last edited by: GreatScott: Oct 21, 16 18:20
Quote Reply
Re: Hoka Infinite / Conquest [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't really comment on the stability part of your question. I'm really bad at telling the difference on those sorts of things. I run in several different Hoka's and like them alll for different purposes (Bondi, Clifton, Challenger, Conquest, Stinson). The only Hoka I haven't liked were the Claytons.

I've got around 400 miles on my Conquest. They are a firmer ride than my other Hoka. They also take a bit of "break-in" to start to feel good. At this point they stay in my travel bag and I primarily use them when I know I'll be stuck on hotel treadmills. I haven't tried the infinite.
Quote Reply
Re: Hoka Infinite / Conquest [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, for the feedback. That's quite the arsenal of Hokas.

The Infinite seems to have limited market penetration. I like the theory of a "stabilized" Clifton. I'll likely give them a shot and draw my own conclusion.

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: Hoka Infinite / Conquest [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Following this. I've been in Bondi's for several years with general satisfaction (after Decker stopped messing with it) but am looking for a Hoka with more stability.

"Some guys they just give up living, and start dying little by little piece by piece. Some guys come home from work and wash up, then go racin' in the street." Bruce Springsteen
Quote Reply
Re: Hoka Infinite / Conquest [Bigcreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool, maybe we'll get some feedback from the Monday morning crowd.

Scott
Quote Reply