Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kona tv coverage
Quote | Reply
Saw a post regarding some Kona coverage on "bike" yesterday. Does anyone have access to this online?
Quote Reply
Re: Kona tv coverage [Brett runs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I predict people will complain about the coverage.

You heard it here first...
Quote Reply
Re: Kona tv coverage [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one on Slowtwitch would ever complain about anything...
Quote Reply
Re: Kona tv coverage [Woodchuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be honest it feels like it's the NBC coverage. Same graphics, dramatic music. Not the same voiceover guy from that TV series as normal. Recognise the voice but cant place it. So it may surface on other channels in due course.

It's about an hour long. There's no coverage of anyone other than the Elites. A cursory look at the AGers in general, but no "good news life" stories. No "celebrities" I've never heard of.

Not awful to watch, tells the story well. Only obvious mistake was when they introduced Ryf the narrator said she was German! But all the flags say she is Swiss. It's been on multiple times over the last week or so. If I knew how to take it off my Virgin Media (TiVo) Box I'd do it. But I haven't got vid capturing software. Or even a lead to connect the TV to the PC.

Of course you could try searching file sharing websites. ;) Certainly "someone" who isn't in the US does that to watch the NBC show every year :D

On a slight tangeant "Bike" Channel also had a small 20-25 minute documentary (re Advert) for the Cervelo P5x recently. Interesting.
Last edited by: Race1: Oct 22, 16 9:01
Quote Reply