Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New UCI 1.1 pro race on gran fondo course in EU
Quote | Reply
The Ă–tztal Radmarathon is the most prestigious and most famous road cycling marathon in Europe since decades. A course over 4 pass roads in the Alps, 238km in length, 5500hm to climb (in reality both is a little bit less).

One day before the 4000 "hobby cyclists" (the first 200 arrive under 8h, the record is 6:57 and was set 2016) the pros will battle there the hardest one day mountain road race (Stilfzer Joch begins at km170 with 1800hm) at the UCI calendar next year ..

.. hey, they can really surprise me .. edit: https://www.oetztaler-radmarathon.com/pro-oetztaler-5500-en

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Oct 21, 16 23:40
Quote Reply
Re: UCI announces pro race on gran fondo course in EU [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoa, I've never heard of this sportive. Putting it on my list.
Was look at the Maratona de Dolomites this year too.
Although, disappointed they don't have a shorter course at the same time that my wife could complete.
Quote Reply
Re: UCI announces pro race on gran fondo course in EU [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since they have over 10000 registrants for a limit of 4000 starters they operate a raffle. First come first serve did prefer the fast server clients too much, they booked out in 1 hour!

It's a fantastic event, so exhausted I was at the last peak at 2500hm so contented I was behind the finish line every time. Good luck!

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Oct 21, 16 11:23
Quote Reply