Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shoutout to Normatec Customer Service in Kona!!
Quote | Reply
Had a couple of small issues with my Normatec Pulse. Talked to Jessica and Kristian with Normatec at the expo booth yesterday.

They just stopped by my house and hand delivered a new unit - that is awesome customer service!!

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Shoutout to Normatec Customer Service in Kona!! [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I said I would post this so I will. I also had a great customer service with Normatec.

I bought a pulse unit in kona last year, and as it was a new design at the time there turned out to be some problem with it. They went really out of their way to get this thing working for me, and the quickest way was a replacement unit; I live in the UK and they had no issues at all with taking care of the transatlantic shipping. With my original unit their team diagnosed the problem and it was as simple as re-seating the battery, so not a big deal in the end. I needed to remove the battery cover which used an unusual screw; I didn't have that so they immediately shipped me the screwdriver.
Quote Reply
Re: Shoutout to Normatec Customer Service in Kona!! [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
owtbac86 wrote:
Had a couple of small issues with my Normatec Pulse. Talked to Jessica and Kristian with Normatec at the expo booth yesterday.

They just stopped by my house and hand delivered a new unit - that is awesome customer service!!

Good to know, I got a unit that I think is in need of some service.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply