Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Gamin 920XT Custom Workout Category when syncing to Training Peaks
Quote | Reply
I'm hoping somebody can help me with a small/minor issue I'm having with my Garmin 920XT Custom workout mode(s).

In my Training Peaks I plan and map out everything and this includes Yoga and Strength Training sessions. I created new activities in my device with those respective names. Every workout has a category assigned when uploaded to Garmin Connect (Run, Bike, Cardio, Strength Training). When these are synced to Training Peaks they show up as "OTHER" regardless of what Garmin Connect categorizes them as. Since Yoga sessions are "other" in my TP plan it fills in the completed fields without any issues even though in Garmin Connect they are listed as "Cardio". However with the Strength Training sessions in TP are labeled as "Strength" and in Garmin connect the items show as the STRENGTH TRAINING category they show up as OTHER when synced.

This leads to me having to edit the entry each time and make it Strength and fill out the planned and comments section manually. I'm curious if there is a method to have TP recognize these items as Strength like everything else in the training calendar does (run, cycling, other, swim).

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Last edited by: PushThePace: Aug 29, 16 13:19
Quote Reply