Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
back to the top

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the FSA Omega BB type? Sorry if stated but didn't see it stated (or pictured) anywhere.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [ahumblecycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that's probably important information I neglected to include.

BB30

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know the diameter of the spindle for the FSA Omega crank?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's BB30, so 30mm.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
siegfried08 wrote:
It's BB30, so 30mm.

I've be looking for specs and have seen reference to both 19 and 24mm spindles, but not a 30mm diameter spindle. I think your bike may have used a conversion spacer to get to 30mm.

Do you have a micrometer to measure the spindle? If not, grab a ruler and see if it measures closer (30mm) 1-3/16", (24mm) 15/16" or (19mm) 3/4".
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No micrometer. But it's definitely a BB30 spindle. Comes with wavey washer and bearing seals (which fit snugly...) and spindle circumference is ~9.5 cm (making it ~30 mm in diameter). And there are no adapters on new IA16s. And it looks like every other BB30 crank I've owned. Complete with BB30 stamp.

I also have never seen the specs online for the BB30 model, but I guarantee it's BB30.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I can't make that work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Xterra vector Still available? Where are you located?[/reply]
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [Jdunt07] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jdunt07 wrote:
Xterra vector Still available? Where are you located?[/reply]

Yup. San Diego for another week. Then Bay Area.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Record 10 crankset & shifters, sunglasses, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated the list to reflect everything that has sold and also I'll be located in the SF area starting Monday if you Bay Area folks are interested in local prices.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Thule Raceway 3, Record 10 crankset & shifters, sunglasses, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bayonet 3 gone. Bike rack added.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Thule Raceway 3, Record 10 crankset & shifters, sunglasses, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi;

Do you still have the Campy 10 speed shiffters
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Thule Raceway 3, Record 10 crankset & shifters, sunglasses, and more [aginebra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aginebra wrote:
Hi;

Do you still have the Campy 10 speed shiffters

PM'd

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Record 10 crankset & road shifters, pro missile extensions, aero bottles, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
updated to remove sold items and added aero bottles

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Record 10 crankset & road shifters, pro missile extensions, aero bottles, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the 10 speed shifters. Do they have the brake lievers
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Record 10 crankset & road shifters, pro missile extensions, aero bottles, and more [ma1317] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoops, should have updated the post last week. The shifters are sold. Sorry.

tweets.
Quote Reply

Prev Next