Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tyler Butterfield's Cervelo P5 - Small Gel Flask vs 15+ gels taped [romulusmagnus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
romulusmagnus wrote:
Based on your data from Muncie, you get a lot for your watts, so I'm not picking on you about that. The shot of you in San Juan shows a bit much back curvature for my liking, but that doesn't mean you're necessarily less aero for it (at least, I don't have the super powers to determine if it is)

Happy to share my file, no so great at 0, but ok at 10 degrees. I do a lot of stuff though to help out. I mean, I tape over every hole, Neals aero skewers, the dang berner cage I am always pimping, the SS and more.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Butterfield's Cervelo P5 - Small Gel Flask vs 15+ gels taped [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got some new skewers today, think i have pretty much maxed out any last aero gains i have!
Still waiting for dark speed works box that can hold 2 EFS Bottles then i can safely take the Xlab Aero bottle off my down tube for IM.
Guess i could have striped paint off and have gone with the "vapor" coat.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply

Prev Next