Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Alexander Vinokourov doing 70.3 this weekend [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
johnnybefit wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

Now hopefully he does not show up for Chatanooga 70.3 WC rolldown dressed like this:

Where can I buy this jersey. SO MUCH WIN

Do you want the version with the blood bag attached to his arm, or the cycling version? I did a search an Amazon, but no luck. I did not do a search on Alibaba though. Maybe they dominate the Khazakh online market.
Quote Reply
Re: Alexander Vinokourov doing 70.3 this weekend [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
johnnybefit wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

Now hopefully he does not show up for Chatanooga 70.3 WC rolldown dressed like this:

Do you want the version with the blood bag attached to his arm, or the cycling version? I did a search an Amazon, but no luck. I did not do a search on Alibaba though. Maybe they dominate the Khazakh online market.

Quote Reply
Re: Alexander Vinokourov doing 70.3 this weekend [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OMG... what a douchebag!

johnnybefit wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Alexander Vinokourov doing 70.3 this weekend [sp1ke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sp1ke wrote:
OMG... what a douchebag!

johnnybefit wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

Wow - this picture just sums up scum who take drugs to cheat hard working athletes out of money and recognition. What a complete wan8£r

He who understands the WHY, will understand the HOW.
Quote Reply
Re: Alexander Vinokourov doing 70.3 this weekend [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
ajthomas wrote:
His bike "sucked" I am guessing because his swim sucked.

I just checked out his bike split. It would have squeeked him into a top 10 pro bike splits and beat all the pro women. Granted he gets to ride under age group slingshot effect, so hard to compare. Bertrand Billard rode 1:57 vs Vino's 2:07, so this is a really fast course, so from that angle "nothing special" about Vino's bike split.

From the course description: "The course is almost absolutely flat, except for the Buda Castle climb (70m)." It mostly tracks the banks of the Danube, so even allowing for hyperbole that description is likely to be pretty accurate - pancake flat. Just the wind to contend with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Skinsuits in Russia has the close but not nearly as purchasable version:

http://skinsuits.ru/allgoods/vino_kit.html

Fast-Finishes.com
Triathlon and Running Race Timing
Athletic Event Management
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sp1ke wrote:
OMG... what a douchebag!

Quote Reply
Re: Alexander Vinokourov doing 70.3 this weekend [themuse1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
themuse1 wrote:
Skinsuits in Russia has the close but not nearly as purchasable version:

http://skinsuits.ru/allgoods/vino_kit.html

I am waiting for the finisherpix image gallery. What the Vegas odds on his kit selection at 70.3 Budapest? Did he were an IM All World Athlete kit, did he where 70.3 Budapest Kit, or Vino4ever kit?

In any case this makes for 2 out of the 3 athletes from the 2003 TdF descent into Gap who went sub 4:30 in a half IM. Now we just need Beloki to come out and we have the full compliment of characters from 2003 Gap stage's dabbling in WTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr89ku-K2WU

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:

I am waiting for the finisherpix image gallery. What the Vegas odds on his kit selection at 70.3 Budapest? Did he were an IM All World Athlete kit, did he where 70.3 Budapest Kit, or Vino4ever kit?

This had to be the most anticipated finishers pix ever. I think I'm going to wet my pants.

Quote Reply
Re: Alexander Vinokourov doing 70.3 this weekend [dogmile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much testing is there in Triathlon???
Quote Reply
Re: Alexander Vinokourov doing 70.3 this weekend [earthling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
earthling wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

This had to be the most anticipated finishers pix ever. I think I'm going to wet my pants.

Don't worry, you can get the Vino gallery pushed to your phone as soon as it comes out. Just fill out this form and you'll get the pics as soon as Vino does.

https://www.finisherpix.com/...3-budapest-2016.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mega. I am already rolling around laughing. I have no idea why though - it's triathlon that loses no matter how you look at it :-0

Quote Reply
Re: Alexander Vinokourov doing 70.3 this weekend [earthling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He wore the astana kit:

http://www.finisherpix.com/...-2016/pbib/1163.html

Swim 00:34:53 Bike 02:07:50 Run 01:37:22 Overall 04:26:53
Last edited by: Dilbert: Aug 2, 16 17:57
Quote Reply

Prev Next