Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Wed 5/23/2106" ?

05/23/2016 was a Monday...
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might have to turn in a man card for this but....

Awwwww. If I was that dude I'd totally date you!

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know - the tizzy she's in is cute too. Doesn't even know what day it is. I'm sure someone will put her out of her misery soon ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
uclamutt wrote:
What is this T3 thread you speak of!? I could not locate it using the search function....

See where this takes you......

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...p_P4092051/#p4092051

Wait for it...wait for it...

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [Hatsack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha. Yeah, ask anyone that knows me....not getting the date correct is no surprise. I can tell you the date and day of the week for something that is 4 months from now, but not this week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GhiaGirl wrote:
Maybe it’s just ‘speed goggles’ but….

You: Probable triathlete with a swim background. You are tall, have broad shoulders and a shaved body. You swim stroke was amazing. You were swimming about 1:05-1:10/100 pace in the far lane of the pool. Breaking up your swim with lots of drills. You had a HUUB swim cap and speedo style style swim briefs. You have beautiful flip turns.

Prob a college swimmer home on break from school; his body still looks shaved from a distance b/c he shaved for NCAAs in late March. Possibly swims for UNC, NC State, or UVA, as they have the best programs in the ACC.

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's how it would have went if she saw me...

Dear weird guy: how does someone in their 30's swim so slow and not drown? You jammer is scaring the children and the elderly 😔

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GhiaGirl wrote:

I tried to make eye contact, but my coach told me to stop “eye fucking” you and pay attention to the clock

Off-topic, but the coach is a keeper.
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
QFT

trail wrote:
GhiaGirl wrote:

I tried to make eye contact, but my coach told me to stop “eye fucking” you and pay attention to the clock

Off-topic, but the coach is a keeper.

Heath Dotson
HD Coaching:Website |Twitter: 140 Characters or Less|Facebook:Follow us on Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jloewe wrote:
Here's how it would have went if she saw me...

Dear weird guy: how does someone in their 30's swim so slow and not drown? You jammer is scaring the children and the elderly 😔

Equally bad is having a friend's 10 year old daughter mock how you swim and how slow you are. So I didn't let her borrow my kickboard after that
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [MI_Mumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't believe how much time I just spent reading that whole thread. Actually, I can't believe that whole thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WTF is Heath doing wearing Roka Sim shorts?

How'd no one pick up on that?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't want to name names....

Something about racing Master's Natuonals the day before....

desert dude wrote:
WTF is Heath doing wearing Roka Sim shorts?

How'd no one pick up on that?
Last edited by: GhiaGirl: May 31, 16 5:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotta bump this....
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone else bet OP hates us?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jloewe wrote:
Anyone else bet OP hates us?

Why would she?

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What? No pull buoy?

This made the internet worth it for me today. Thanks.

Twitter @achtervolger
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeaaa, I saw U. Too old, sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [robot_ap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robot_ap wrote:

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Missed Connection: Asheville downtown YMCA North Pool: Wed 5/23/2106 lunch time [ptakeda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ptakeda wrote:
robot_ap wrote:

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Burn!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply

Prev Next