Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Half Ironman Training with kids [Run For Money] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i did my first 70.3 about a week after my kid turned 2. and i finished graduate school that May, so i had a lot of things going on. it was tough, but as the wife herself said "if your hobby is staying in shape, i'll support it."

i have a few self imposed rules. for long rides or runs on weekends, i try to be home by 12-1pm. it's not fair to her or my daughter for me to gone all day. also, i did a lot of early morning workouts, and late night workouts. and by early morning, i mean waking up at 4am, and having the bike trainer already set up. by late night i mean after dinner. i made sitting down for dinner with the family a number one priority.

oh yeah, if you don't have a trainer, get one. really helps getting in very focused workouts when crunched for time. i also used my jogging stroller, and would plan my runs with the kiddos nap time. usually she'd be asleep within 10 minutes of running.

personally, with kid #2 on the way and the 70.3 so close, i'd push back the race. maybe september or october? however, if you really want to do it, you'll find a way.

Brooklyn Tri Dad
https://www.facebook.com/brooklyntridad/?ref=hl
http://brooklyntridad.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/BrooklynTriDad
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You gotta have some support from your wife, but in general it's too easy to "give in".

If you want it badly enough you'll find a way, i try and do things really early in the morning (swim at 5:45am) home by 7am to wake up my 17 month old. I work on Saturday mornings so I ride my long bike is on Wednesday mornings. Long run is on Saturday afternoon during nap time, or with the kids in the running stroller.

Tempo runs take place around 4pm before we pick the kid up from day care.

The toughest part is the lack of predictability that kids bring...sometimes you just have to bail on a workout in order to help out at home, but most of the time you can find a way.

My wife is due with our second in September so check back with me next year to see how i'm holding things together! ;-)

Ken

"the trick is to keep losing weight until your friends and family ask you if you've been sick. then you know you're within 10 pounds. if they start whispering to each other, wondering if you've got cancer or aids, you're within 5. when they actually do an intervention, you're at race weight." - Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Half Ironman Training with kids [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kdw wrote:
"I'm a mum with 2 grade-schoolers, and I did a half-ironman a couple of years ago. Speaking from the perspective of someone who at one point had a toddler and a newborn at home, I don't think this is the right time for you to be planning a 1/2-ironman...Your wife is going to need your help."
====================================================
I missed the part where training for a HIM=not being a helpful spouse.

Speaking from the perspective of someone who at one point had a toddler and a newborn at home, I think if your wife is on board it is very possible to train/race without getting a divorce, especially if your work situation is flexible.

Here was how my schedule worked. Like the OP, I have a flexible job (IT) that allows me to exercise at lunch. I am also able to work from home in the evenings after everyone was in bed to finish things that didn't get done during the day.

Monday: AM: Bike commute (21 miles)/Lunch: swim 45 minutes/PM Bike commute 21 miles
Tuesday: AM: Bike commute (21 miles)/Lunch: run 1 hr with tempo/PM Bike commute 21 miles
Weds: AM Bike commute (21 miles)/Lunch swim 45 minutes/PM Bike Commute 21 miles
Thurs: AM Bike Commute (21 miles)/Lunch run 1 hr 30 minutes with tempo/PM Bike Commute
Friday: AM Bike Commute (21 miles)/Lunch Swim 45 minutes/PM Bike Commute 21 miles
Saturday: 2 hr ride/20-30 minute race pace run brick
Sunday: 1 hr 10 min run

On the weekends, I would usually make sure that the toddler's nap time fell during my workout, but there were times when I would head out for a run at 10 pm after everyone else was asleep if that was the only window I had during a weekend day.

Totals: 210 mpw cycling
5-6000 yds/week swimming
27-30 mpw running

From Sept 1-March 1, I would ditch the swimming and only run, usually avg'd ~60 mpw. On March 1, I'd switch to the schedule above.

My HIM that summer (2007) was Mooseman. Daughter was 2.5, son was 8 months. Rented a place on the bike course with a beach, invited a couple with a son the same age as my daughter to come up and stay with us. They all hung out on the beach on the morning I raced, then met me at the finish. Good times.

Here is my daughter and friend getting ready to cheer me on as I ride past, and then my daugther and I with the Moose after the race.

Mooseman!! Cool race, usually always cold and sometimes rainy but fun....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
People do a lot of amazing things with 2 little kids. You should be fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
22-month-old at home with #2 set to arrive in June.

I've done 95% of my training between the hours of 10 PM and midnight. Have a couple hours after little man goes to bed to help out around the house, then when wife goes to sleep I get my workout in.

It's not for everyone, but it works for me. TrainerRoad and Netflix downstairs, and I'm lucky enough to work at a place that has a 25m pool I can drop in at over a lunch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there are many good threads on this, search is your friend. In summary, yes it can be done.
-wake up early
-get less sleep
-get a jogging stroller. Give your wife a break and spend quality time with your kid(s)
-ride exclusively on the trainer
-swim less, but swim really hard
-run more (best bang for your buck aerobically)
-only do really hard bike rides
-long rides are over rated for HIM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Run For Money wrote:
jpryder wrote:
nickwhite wrote:
15-month old, plus a pregnant wife? Do you want to actually stay married?

This

Ok Ok, I will stick to running/Lifting weights for now.....

BUT I WILL BE BACK!.

My 2 cents: you should be asking your wife what she is comfortable with, and not asking the opinion of a bunch of online tri fanatics (no disrespect intended, I resemble that remark as well).

Someone on here once said "triathlon is an inherently selfish sport". It's very true.

Ask her what she will allow you to schedule and go from there. I'll probably catch flak on here for telling you to "ask permission" from your significant other, but the reality is that with kids that young you'll be hard pressed to find the time if you want to keep a good balance at home.

I would do sprints for now. They're good practice, and you can help build a solid foundation for a HIM down the road. Plus they're fun. Even "super-sprints". Do something to stay active and in the game and ramp it up when the time is right.

I did that and did my first IM after 2 years of training. I had a horrible race and about 15 minutes after I finished I told my wife that "next time" I would have a better race. She turned to me and said "You're *not* doing this again". She's since softened that stance; it was at the end of a long day for her with the kids. But it led to a conversation down the road about how much time training takes away from the family. Not just the time away, but after a long bike on Saturday I would decompress for an hour. When you're getting ready for a workout you lose time before and after as well. It's difficult to find the balance, so stay in the good books.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a general observation. Regardless of the hobby or the gender of your partner, I think if one person has a hobby they are committed to and the other doesn't, there will be a lack of empathy that can at times manifest itself as resentment.

We were worried my Dad would get bored and dispondent in retirement; and my mother encouraged him to get a hobby. He got one, and now I think she feels left out; in fact the tables have turned!

29 years and counting
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 2 kids , my wife works and I have a demanding job. Get a powermeter, a direct drive turbo trainer and a coach. đŸ˜‰
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do it or race it? Depending on your background, getting round a HIM at a respectable pace doesn't necessarily take that much training. Just what you outlined below is 10 hours per week (6 hours of lunchtime training, ~4 hours of bike commuting) which done consistently is actually quite a decent amount even if you were to just spend the whole weekend with the family. If you can run some of those commutes and/or add some extra bike miles in then you're quickly up to 12+ hours of midweek training which is more than the majority of people are doing (despite what they may claim). I used to have a 7 mile commute and would alternate running and biking (bike in, run home, then the reverse the next day, etc). 35 miles/week of running is a great base! And doing what effectively turns into a 7 mile time trial on the bike every day goes a surprisingly long way as well. Throw in some lunchtime swims and find time for a 2-3 hour ride at the weekend and you've got a great regime without any sneaking other than whatever negotiations are necessary for the weekend ride.

I actually found the birth of our second child a pretty good time to train. New babies basically don't do much other than sleep and eat, and with my wife off work it meant she was tending to do more of the shopping and cooking than normal and was happy to do more of the night-time feeds (breastfed so not much I could do other than change nappies and offer moral support anyway) since she could nap the next day while I had to go to work. Helped that we kept our eldest in nursery most days so my wife had some downtime when the baby was asleep. The much more difficult time was when our daughter moved onto bottle feeding and my wife went back to work so the childcare and household chores got split more evenly between us again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've drafted half a dozen responses to this and deleted all of them.

I've two - 8 months and 2.5 years. I started training for an IM when the first was 7-8 months and signed up for the following year - at the time my wife was 6 months pregnant with number 2 and the first was about 18 months when I finished the first IM.

Now I'm 2.5 weeks away from it and to say that its been difficult or the training inadequate would vastly understate the difficulties.

I signed up for a half that was scheduled in January when the new born would be 4-5 months.

In the 10 weeks preceding the half I did not ride the bike once, I only ran more than 20 minutes once and I swam 4 times, twice the week of the half and twice the week before.

So - to say I was undertrained - would not be an understatement.

You can finish a half on that training - my swim was shortened but my bike was approx 3.15 and the run 2 flat I think which as a athletic performance was awful, as a performance given the training - probably ok.

Since then, in spite of travelling long haul every 4-5 weeks with both kids, 3 long haul weekend trips since January, an ongoing health crisis in the family, renovating a house in another country I've managed to get about 6-8 hours / week consistently. I've had a couple of bigger weeks but this has been about as good as its got since January.

My wife's level of understanding ranges from - its all completely fine when everything is under-control to "this is the path to divorce" if you take one step closer to the treadmill.

For the most part, if my wife and kids are in the house and awake there's no exercise. If my wife wants to do something as a family thats what we do. If my wife - who does much of the heavy lifting (I do nights, feeds, have just looked after one of them for 6 days whilst she's been away so I'm completely down with the sharing but in the end much of the time my wife does more) says I'm good to go - I have a treadmill and a trainer and I utilise that time. If my wife goes and see's friends for coffee thats free time.

I can not get up early enough to work out, my eldest wakes every single day between 4.45 and 5 - she goes to nursery at 6 am as our day is 6.30 to 2pm. From 2-3pm we are at home or out together with the kids. After the kids go to bed I have time, on days my wife picks up kids from nursery I have from 3-4.30pm and two mornings a week I swim.

Through a massive juggling exercise I can squeeze stuff in, but more than 8 hours is very difficult.

I think you can train for a half with no issues at all with two kids BUT your wife has to agree to it - if she wants to sit and have dinner or watch downton abbey and you want to be on the trainer - that will not work long term.

What I will say is - and we'll find out in two weeks - is that I suspect its possible to finish both a half and a full on far less hours than many on here would advocate - but the difference between those hours at the low end and those at the high is the comfort with which you can finish it and the difference between just finishing and racing it.

This year it looks like I am just going to have to be happy with finishing
Quote Reply
Re: Half Ironman Training with kids [Willi3ja] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willi3ja wrote:
Actually get up early. I'm up at 330 to get trainer and treadmill workouts knocked out.

thanks for this, I have a similar situation and am looking for excuses to not be training. there are a bunch of them and i've used several ones already. gonna get up early tomorrow though. then sleep earlier. tnx.

-----------------------------------
Swim with swimmers, bike with cyclists, run with runners. Train with those who are hard to keep up with. Soon you will be hard to keep up with.
Quote Reply
Re: Half Ironman Training with kids [KG6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KG6 wrote:
I've got an 18 month old, so it's a little easier. Training for a half in November. Currently haven't hit huge work loads yet, but averaging 7 hours+ since November to do sprints and oly's beforehand. Biggest thing for me is the ability to get home from work way earlier than my wife. She picks him up from daycare at 5, and I can get home at 4 a lot of days. Knock out a trainerroad workout or go for a run before they get in. Also, the gym I swim at is next door to the office, so I can grab a swim and be getting home same time as them. Sometimes interval workouts on the trainer at lunch. If I have to work later, I have to wait until my son goes to be at 7:30 and I'll do something then. I try to get morning workouts in, but I already have a decent commute and like to be out the door by 6. So that means getting up at 4. Nights like last night when my son couldn't sleep and kept me up most of the night ruins any possibility of me getting that workout in (laying out all my stuff before hand last night was a waste). So I rely on that flexible afternoon schedule.

There is absolutely no doubt that if we had a sub-6 month old running around, that I would in now way shape or form be able to handle the training. Best I can hope for is to keep in decent shape by getting some 30 minute runs in with the rare swim or bike. We are thinking about a second one, but I really want to attempt a full next year. I know that if it happens, that goal is out the window for a little while.

So this post of mine came flying back in my mind last night. Wife got me an early father's day present since I have a race this weekend. A tri bag. Catch is, she used this time to inform me that I can use it as a diaper bag as well, we're expecting out second in February (still early obviously). Such a polarizing gift, haha. So much support from her, but I know I only will be adding time away if I stuck to plans I had before this news. Current plans were to do a half at the end of this year and by mid late summer decide if I wanted to possibly do IMTX or IMFL. Well, I realize both of those are out the window for a little while. Maybe going to put a little more focus than just finishing the half this year.

Kind of a hijack on this original topic. But has anyone had young ones affect their sprint and Oly training? I feel like I may not be as good as I can be (all I ask of myself since I'm new and definitely not good at this yet), but I can get enough workouts in at lunch with a few things here and there on the weekend to stay racing a little. Then maybe the next winter start a build to try for longer courses again.
Quote Reply
Re: Half Ironman Training with kids [AMT04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations on your coming baby!

I don't know how helpful my reply will be, but the title of your thread caught my attention. I'm a mom of 3 kids (ages 1-8) and current try pregnant with our 4th, due in October. I completed my first 1/2 marathon in April and loved it and am now becoming completely infatuated with doing a sprint distance race this time next year. What timing, haha. All that to say, I don't have experience as an athlete, but I do with kids and with working towards personal goals with kids in the mix. It's tough, but I'd encourage you strongly not to give up entirely on something that's important to you. Just adjust your expectations. We homeschool, so I am with all of our kids most of the hours, on most of the days, with breaks here and there when I prioritize them .

Obviously, training for a sprint will not be nearly as demanding as your HIM, but try to work out a plan that your wife can get behind. If you put your goals completely away, even if it's just for a few years, it can be hard to dive back in when you do "have the time" (which really, who has time for anything--we make it for what's important) BUT, that doesn't mean the kids get to devour every second of it, which they will if you let them--not because they are terrible, that's just how they are. When we let that happen, it's a good breeding ground for resentment, no matter how silly that might sound...yes, it's possible to resent the babies for interrupting life, as gloriously as they do. Like I said, don't toss the idea, but maybe readjust your expectations of how the whole thing is going to go. Do be sure to reciprocate your wife's support of you, though. Maybe even encourage her in an interest she used to have, or insist that she take some regular time for herself while you stay home with the kids.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Good luck with it all, and again, congrats!
Quote Reply
Re: Half Ironman Training with kids [KG6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't read through the other responses so I may be repeating comments made by others. It really all depends on the person. No two people have the same situation. Your wife may be more or less "on board" than mine. Your kids may be more or less needy than mine. How demanding is your job? Are you able to fit mid-day workouts in? The biggest one for me has not been finding 10-15 hours per week to train. It has been finding a block of time during a reasonable part of the day to do the big workouts. That was what made me decide to move away from half iron and go all in on Olympic races. My kids are 6, 4, and 2. I did my first and only 70.3 last fall. The number of training concessions I made along the way made for a race day that didn't really reflect what I think I can do if I were to have fully dedicated myself to a proper 70.3 plan. Furthermore, even with the training I did, I ended up depriving myself of a lot of sleep, and putting my training needs ahead of my kids at times. Everyone is different but I always regretted those decisions and felt bad about them. To my kids racing 70.3 miles isn't any different than 3.1. My wife gives me lukewarm support at best and only periodically. This year I have been racing Olympic distance and it has been great. Everyone in the house is happy.

You do what you want, but I've decided to focus on being a strong as I can be at this distance for the foreseeable future. At some point in my life I'm certain that my life demands would allow for a quality 70.3 training schedule and at that point I'll go back to it. But you only have one shot at raising little kids so just be sure you make choices that you can feel good about. Nobody can tell you if your choice is right or wrong except for you.

To answer your question more directly though, training for Sprint/Olympic is very doable with little kids. Unless you're of the mindset that Olympic training is the same as 70.3 (which a lot of people here are) then forget everything I said.
Quote Reply
Re: Half Ironman Training with kids [DarkStar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone for taking the time to post your comments.

I think I might just put Ironman on the shelf for a year or so, I've done a bunch of 70.3's before and a hand full of 140.6's and I really hate and never have done those distances to just "finish" I always trained with passion/fight and raced hard (for my abilities).

I recently ran a 5k, first time I ever ran under 20 mins, so I guess I am still in good running shape. It's just that bike endurance that take time/energy and commitment....
Quote Reply
Re: Half Ironman Training with kids [Burhed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Burhed wrote:
I'm going to go against everybody and say you can still do it. Get a bike trailer / jogging stroller. For your rides hook up the 15 month old and take him/her along. Of course you need extra safe roads and you may not want to use a nice bike, but will still get your ride in and the kid will probably sleep the whole time. Same thing for runs. It sounds like you may be just trying to finish this and not win it so even if your workouts are interrupted or not perfectly paced you will still be getting the miles in. Plus it will give mom one on one time with the new born which will likely be sleeping a lot so she may get some rest if the 15 month old is out of the house.

I strongly feel we all need our own time to do things. If this is your thing then that is it, nothing else that will interfere with home life. No vegging out watching sports while the dirty dishes are on the counter, no going out with friends while the wife is home with the kids.

I'm gonna also say you can do it. Now, your goals for the race may have to be 'revised' but you can do it. I only have one kid, now three, but I got a good jogging stroller and bike trailer and some of my wife's best hours of sleep were when I would get up at 3-4am to feed him and if he wouldn't go back to sleep, off in the jogging stroller we would go and she would get MORE time to do whatever she wanted/ needed. When he got older, same with the bike trailer. Toting a 25 pound trailer with a kid in it is a great workout. He never knew any different and still loves it to this day. I can be like, "time for a long run" and he grabs some toys and gets in the stroller and we're off. If we had another kid I'd get a double jogger and do the same dang thing. I'd go slower, but the training would be the same.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe don't look at your wife as a timebomb that's waiting to go off. Maybe look at her as someone who wants to get out and do some fun shit too?? And if you're carving out the time, why can't she? She is struggling with the loss of her identity as an athlete too (I'm speaking in general terms here - I have no idea about the OP's wife). The best thing my husband did for me was shove me out the door to go running (once I was past the acute recovery phase). So, yes I concur with what someone suggested above -- reciprocate and carve out equivalent time so that she can get out the door too (that doesn't mean holding the baby so she can wash the dishes!!). Good luck to the OP - he sounds like a good guy (as most of you do - hearts all in the right place).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Run For Money wrote:
Any ideas in how to "sneak" in workouts?

If you're not able to actually get out to ride, indoor workouts will be your friend. Trainer rides via Zwift or Strava can show dividends when paired with commutes such as yours. Once every week or so, though, try to get out for some longer distance of 40+.

If you've a running stroller (Bob Revolution, etc.), take the toddler with you; it's what I do.

For the swim...that's kinda tricky, unless your gym has a pool and childcare.

The above is largely how I'm training for Arizona (full) in November. My wife & I have a 4 year-old, and a 14 month-old. So far, so good. :)

#cureMS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did 3 half ironmans when my kid was 1.5-3 years old. And while I made some compromises in training, it wasn't much - I still considered it a pretty near-A training effort for me.

It wasn't easy, won't lie. A lot of early morning 4-5AM start workouts, done by 6:30-7AM, and despite the early sleep schedule of the kid, I was chronically tired and sleep deprived, although to be fair, at least 60% of that sleep deprivation had little to do with training and a lot more to do with untreated sleep apnea that limited my ability to sleep properly. (I don't look anything like a thick-necked typical apnea person.)

Run stroller helped a good deal on the weekends from age 1.5-2.5 yrs. Gave mom a break and I got a good workout in. Highly recommended. I even did hard intervals with them on the roads at times and did a fair amount of trail running with my BOB.

I hired a babysitter to help take care of my kid on Sat morning for 3 hours for months while I did my bike rides. Ironically, that arrangement would be harder now that my kid is nearing 6, as at age 1.5-3, they play with pretty much anyone, whereas now, she starts freaking out if I leave her with someone new.

Was it worth it? I guess so, but if you asked me to do it again now, I probably wouldn't, as I'm finding it much more reasonable to do sprint/olys now, without sacrificing much performance in those races.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just in case you haven't been convinced by now, I'll add my thoughts to the pile. Don't do it. Bad timing. This could really really hurt your relationship with your spouse. Think long-term. What will you want to have done in 20 years...?

When we have a baby, I don't race in last trimester, and I don't race for at least 8 months after the baby is born. Structured training is unsustainable during this period if you actually want to be an involved father. My training philosophy post-birth is to do what I can when I can. So if the baby magically sleeps through the night, and I can get 5-6 hours, then I'll do some training. If I have to stay up all night, then I don't train* (usually).

As far as general time-crunched training with kids goes, I actually think that you are the perfect distance to RUN to work. 7 miles is a very happy run for 1/2 IM training. When your life stabalizes a little bit after the second is born, then I'd get up early and do a trainer-ride. Then do your brick run to work. (Obviously this is contingent on a few things, such as prestaging a car/second bike and clothes, and food, and other stuff at work. So you'd have to alternate days doing this in order to get everything home/switched out. But you probably wouldn't want to do a 7-mile run every day anyways...)

I'll echo what others have said: Adding the second baby is a game-changer. My training changed much more after the second than with the first.

*There have been some nights when I've gotten 2-3 hours of sleep by being up with a baby and then I've gone to swim practice anyways, or run, or whatever. However, this usually only works for 1 night, and then takes a day or two to recover from. So you can do this... but there's only so many of those matches that you can burn before you collapse. Use caution.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't read all of the replies so I'm not sure exactly which direction this thread has taken. However, I can say that you have two options: Hold off on the race or train when everyone is sleeping. That means a lot of early morning workouts on the trainer and running in the dark. There's really no other way. But if you're getting up early, say in the 3 a.m. neighborhood, you're going to be very tired in the early evening. As such, you'll probably be going to to bed early, which will cost you family time on the back end.

Triathlon is not a very family friendly sport, particularly at the longer distances. There's no way around it -- if you're training for half IM or longer distances, your family time will suffer. It can be done. I used to do it. I never got up that early but I tried my best to get in my workouts when it was convenient on my family. Despite my best efforts, it still didn't end up very well. My second son was born in 2006. Two years later, I did a half IM. It went horribly wrong. I decided at that point that I wouldn't do another long tri until my kids could fend for themselves. My kids are 13 and 9 right now and I have no plans on doing anything longer than a sprint.

I'm not being snarky or condescending. I'm really not. But given your family situation right now, it's not the best time. Preparing for a half IM is like holding down a part-time job, except that you pay for the time you spend "on the job" instead of it being the other way around. Good luck if you try to go for it; I don't, however, think it's a smart play.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Run For Money wrote:
I might do a Half Ironman in August, the problem is I have a 15 month old and my wife is due with our second in mid July.

I want to at least give it a shot, thinking about when to actually train.

I could ride my bike back and forth to work which is really only 7 miles each way :0(

My job is flexible so I have at least 1 hour at lunch to workout, I could do 1 day a week of a long workout of 2 hours plus during the workweek.

Son now wakes up at like 6am on Saturday and Sunday I would have to be up early to bang out a workout.

Any ideas in how to "sneak" in workouts?
thx

Hi,

I couldn't help but notice the discussion here, and your predicament as well!

Feel free to take a look at our range of plans that accommodate Half Distance triathletes here: Training Plans

If you have any questions about any of the information you find there, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team at support@trainerroad.com. There's also a thread dedicated to TR that may come as some use as well. :-)

BTW...Didn't mean to interject into the discussion here, but since you mentioned you needed some time-crunched training, that's the name of our game. Get you faster with the highest quality workouts in the shortest amount of time!

Cheers!

Get Faster with TrainerRoad
Last edited by: Nick Kanwetz: May 31, 16 15:49
Quote Reply

Prev Next