Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

To: seeksTrijustice
Quote | Reply
i note your first post on the forum is to begin a twitchhunt. let's talk about this forum's culture, not to mention the rules.

your first post ought to be something other than your first post was. second, your post names the alleged perp before anybody (i in particular) has had a chance to verify whether this person is in fact guilty of anything.

third, your proof is that this person is a lot faster than you think this person reasonably has a claim to be.

we don't really have a hard and fast protocol for these, but i know an unrighteous first post when i see it. at a minimum you should have asked me first.

i have not disabled your account, but i do need you to either post, or private message, me and let me know that you clearly understand that i don't want you to repost what you posted and which i took down. if you really want to post this, post it on your facebook page.

if you think this ought to be looked at, i have developed a network of folks who do this well and discretely, perhaps we can take a discrete look at the evidence.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply