Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Predict the Winners for 2016 70.3 St.George [Impulse-Warp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depends on Raelert's form, when he is going, he's almost unbeatable. Raelert had a confusing end to last season and I'm not totally sure where he is right now. Everything from Andreas and Thanyapura has said Michael is in top form, but is that IM form or 70.3 form. It is easy to forget that Raelert is the record holder at 70.3, a 2-time 70.3 world champion, and threw down a 3:36 at the inaugural (and only) Challenge Bahrain. This guy doesn't have a weakness, so it's his to lose.

With all of that being said, I saw Sanders in person at Oceanside this year and I'm impressed. It's not everyday that you can just drop Andy Potts. Sanders has been dropping some really impressive runs, so he should definitely be a favorite. While Kienle isn't in Lionel's run league, his swim is slightly faster and his bike is just as deadly.

Men's podium:

1. Raelert
2. Sanders
3. Kienle

The women, it has to be Wurtele. Jackson and Wurtele are pretty even, minus the swim. Wurtele's swim advantage will carry her. As for Cafrae, she doesn't care about these races. Carfrae has much bigger fish to fry.

Women's Podium

1. Wurtele
2. Kessler
3. Jackson

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Re: Predict the Winners for 2016 70.3 St.George [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kienle has had a few sub par races in a row and you know he is hungry and with the bike course being somewhat similar to Vegas you know what his plan will be. I think it will be whoever can have the better run with him and Sanders. The women are a little more difficult

Kienle
Sanders
McMahon

Wurtele
Jackson
Tisseyre
Quote Reply

Prev Next