Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman coeur d'alene 2017
Quote | Reply
Hi guys! Hope everyone is having a good season! I got the green lite from the hubby to sign up for ironman coeur d'alene next year! Can u guys first tell me do I have a chance for simply signing up online?? And when does registration typically open?? I'm super excited !! Any advice is truly appreciated!!
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman coeur d'alene 2017 [Lydiavelia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lydiavelia wrote:
Hi guys! Hope everyone is having a good season! I got the green lite from the hubby to sign up for ironman coeur d'alene next year! Can u guys first tell me do I have a chance for simply signing up online?? And when does registration typically open?? I'm super excited !! Any advice is truly appreciated!!

This is a great race. However, it hasnt sold out quickly, if at all in recent years due to the increased number of Ironman races in the region.
You can register online on the second day after the race. You will have no issue to register later on but register early and you will get the early bird race and you get more time to appreciate the official wait until race day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lydiavelia wrote:

The 2016 race is still open for registration even after they threw a bunch of extra Kona slots at it.

You won't have any trouble registering next year.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman coeur d'alene 2017 [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be quick about taking care of your lodging though. The host hotel sells out almost immediately and there are limited places within easy walking distance of transition. VRBO is your friend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great race! I did it a few years ago and loved it. Fun hills :)
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman coeur d'alene 2017 [test] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great news!
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman coeur d'alene 2017 [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's awesome!
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman coeur d'alene 2017 [.david.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
X 2.

Barry Dmitruk
2017: Florida 70.3 (done); Mont Tremblant 70.3 & Ironman

Quote Reply
Re: Ironman coeur d'alene 2017 [konaexpress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How's training for everyone going?! Coming up on 17 weeks out!
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman coeur d'alene 2017 [SwizBeats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, I'm doing IM Mont Tremblant and not IMCDA.

Barry Dmitruk
2017: Florida 70.3 (done); Mont Tremblant 70.3 & Ironman

Quote Reply
Re: Ironman coeur d'alene 2017 [SwizBeats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just starting some formal training routine- I have been leisurely exercising during the winter
Quote Reply