Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [waitebe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So awesome. Thanks guys, and thanks for helping to make this part. I had forgotten about it and was thinking that I might have to buy a cockpit to get lower, but this will probably get me to where I need to go. I wish the Vuka also had tilt adjustment but ski bends might help angle my arms up if the pads are comfortable.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [Horchata] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one lying around, ordered double. Took some pictures, maybe it helps.

Last edited by: marcelflash: Jul 23, 16 11:22
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [GoldenBear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Having a hell of a time trying to source a set of these low-stack clamps either new or used. Would be nice to be able to purchase direct from Zipp on this item.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [Scott_B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set pm me
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [marcelflash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
marcelflash wrote:
I have a set pm me

PM sent. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [GoldenBear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in the same boat...looking for a set. They were on Zipp's site a couple of weeks ago, but no longer.

"Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps"
Blog = http://extrememomentum.com|Photos = http://wheelgoodphotos.com
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [allenpg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry I don't have more sets. It took me 6 months to order through Zipp Italy. Good luck finding any.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [allenpg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was able to order a set through my LBS last summer without difficulty, for whatever reason Zipp will not directly source this part. Unfortunately I've since stripped one of them despite never going over the max torque spec. I had problems with the extensions rotating and was just barely able to stop that at maximum torque. Hope I can get them to not rotate at less than max torque as I'll have to go lower now. Haven't replaced the clamps yet, went back to the LBS, they told me that small parts warranty had to be done directly through Zipp, then Zipp said that was wrong and I had to go back to the LBS, just haven't gotten back there yet.

Can't say I'm at all impressed with Zipp's vaunted engineering based on this experience. If they were going to make such a minimal clamp without a lot of thread depth they should have used helicoils but I suppose that costs too much (oh wait, these were $60 parts, I mean really?).
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [tttiltheend] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
anybody know how to get a set of these?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [trifantasy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if you tried your LBS but they are listed on page 26 of the Zipp spare parts catalog part number 11.6618.015.000 and could probably order them for you. I am going to call mine tomorrow and see if they can and will let you know.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [mbecks2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My local bike shops are shit, they don’t care about those one off pieces , just care about selling the bikes off the shelf. Sucks
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp�s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp [trifantasy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for a set, anyone have a spare one?
Thank you.
Quote Reply

Prev Next