Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What headset size fits a specialized transition?
Quote | Reply
I need to fix a specialized transition frame. This is a total build up from the bottom on up. All I have are some brake levers and a seatpost.
Quote Reply
Re: What headset size fits a specialized transition? [Chuck Finley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1" cartridge integrated headset bearings i believe.
Quote Reply
Re: What headset size fits a specialized transition? [Chuck Finley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a 1" steertube. Sealed cartridge bearings top & bottom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
From the specialized website: Use 36° x 45° x 38mm (1”) cartridge bearings

Quote Reply
Re: What headset size fits a specialized transition? [bm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, all!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there any chance someone can show me via link? Like maybe one from Ritchey or FSA?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty please?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
feris?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You wouldn't order it from them; you'd just order it from a specialized dealer. All you need are the bearings. Or, that's all you should need. It's not a stock FSA/Ritchey part.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: What headset size fits a specialized transition? [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Totally lost with all the jargon here. Spesh no longer supporting that frame.
Last edited by: Sam Apoc: Jul 19, 12 13:41
Quote Reply
Re: What headset size fits a specialized transition? [Sam Apoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any luck finding these online anywhere or do I need to go to a dealer? I need to replace mine pretty badly.
Quote Reply
Re: What headset size fits a specialized transition? [actiondcpd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A year ago I needed to do the same and the local Specialized dealer had the bearings on the shelf.
Quote Reply