Quantcast
    MAIN INDEX RULES & LEGEND LOG IN  

Slowtwitch Forums: Triathlon Forum:
What ever happened to Rick Roberts (the talk show host who ripped on cyclists a few months ago).

Dave G

Sep 19, 06 21:00

Post #1 of 5 (3060 views)
What ever happened to Rick Roberts (the talk show host who ripped on cyclists a few months ago). Quote | Reply

I jsut read about a couple of dj's in St. Louis who were rough on cyclists recently which got me thinking about Rick Roberts. What ever happened with this guy after his comments a few months ago?

bunnyman

Sep 19, 06 21:02

Post #2 of 5 (3057 views)
Re: What ever happened to Rick Roberts (the talk show host who ripped on cyclists a few months ago). [Dave G] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Which DJ's in ST. Louis? I ask because I live in the area.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dammit! I still smell like cotton candy!!!

Dave G

Sep 19, 06 21:07

Post #3 of 5 (3047 views)
Re: What ever happened to Rick Roberts (the talk show host who ripped on cyclists a few months ago). [daddy doodoo] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

http://stlbiking.com/...x.php?showtopic=3679

The afternoon guys on 1057.

canuck8

Sep 20, 06 0:01

Post #4 of 5 (2953 views)
Re: What ever happened to Rick Roberts (the talk show host who ripped on cyclists a few months ago). [Dave G] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I remember the thread , I hope he got taken out by some teenager on a ten-speed :)

" Dream big and strive to separate yourself"
Chris Lieto...Oct. 2006

Johnny99

Sep 20, 06 6:50

Post #5 of 5 (2751 views)
Re: What ever happened to Rick Roberts (the talk show host who ripped on cyclists a few months ago). [canuck8] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Beat me to it. Only I was thinking messenger.