Quantcast
    MAIN INDEX RULES & LEGEND LOG IN  

Slowtwitch Forums: Triathlon Forum:
How fast does Vineman 70.3 sell out?

ToKnowMore

Oct 30, 10 7:45

Post #1 of 7 (2797 views)
How fast does Vineman 70.3 sell out? Quote | Reply

Is it one of those races that sells out in a few minutes and I need to be on my computer when registration opens? Or can I wait a little while to sign up?

Cobble

Oct 30, 10 7:52

Post #2 of 7 (2795 views)
Re: How fast does Vineman 70.3 sell out? [ToKnowMore] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Last year registration was available until beginning of December. Expect it to sell out faster every year... good to sign up early.

ToKnowMore

Oct 31, 10 6:25

Post #3 of 7 (2668 views)
Re: How fast does Vineman 70.3 sell out? [Cobble] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

It sounds like I don't need to stay up until midnight tonight to register and I can register tomorrow morning.

BigDig

Nov 1, 10 8:32

Post #4 of 7 (2545 views)
Re: How fast does Vineman 70.3 sell out? [ToKnowMore] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Just a heads up, active.com says the half is sold out, but the vineman site says to go ahead and sign up anyway as it is an error on active.com's part.
------------------------------
The first time man split the atom was when the atom tried to hold Jens Voigt's wheel, but cracked.

Bryancd

Nov 1, 10 8:45

Post #5 of 7 (2528 views)
Re: How fast does Vineman 70.3 sell out? [BigDig] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Yeah, I just signed up this morning and saw that notice.

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, GARMIN, Ceepo, Smith Optics, Lake Cycling, GU, Bonk Breakers, FuelBelt, TriBike Transport

Azr43l

Nov 1, 10 8:50

Post #6 of 7 (2524 views)
Re: How fast does Vineman 70.3 sell out? [BigDig] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Active has fixed it, I just registered successfully.

ToKnowMore

Nov 1, 10 10:22

Post #7 of 7 (2483 views)
Re: How fast does Vineman 70.3 sell out? [Azr43l] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I signed up early this morning. I got that wierd message too that it was sold out and they are only accepting people from the waiting list (I had not heard about the waiting list). But, it let me sign up so I ignored the message and I'm in.