Quantcast
    MAIN INDEX RULES & LEGEND LOG IN  

Slowtwitch Forums: Triathlon Forum:
Tri shop in the Sarasota, Fl area?

gammy

Jun 26, 07 18:31

Post #1 of 8 (2342 views)
Tri shop in the Sarasota, Fl area? Quote | Reply

I vacation yearly in the Siesta Key/Sarasota/Bradenton are...I hit Bikes'n'java, but, is there a good tri shop? running shop? swim shop? to check out.
tks in adavace...
Your daddy..
ME

Tai

Jun 26, 07 18:37

Post #2 of 8 (2341 views)
Re: Tri shop in the Sarasota, Fl area? [gammy] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

there's another shop right near bikes n java, can't remember the name but htey are in teh yellowpages. had scott bikes and stuff, pretty new adn they had just recently opened when i was there for clearwater.
custom microfiber sports towels - for yoga and more!
http://www.customyogitowels.com - ST discount code - ST10 for 10% off!

Custom team (tri teams, not just yoga) towels available at wholesale pricing. Email downdog@customyogitowels.com for details.

gammy

Jun 26, 07 19:00

Post #3 of 8 (2334 views)
Re: Tri shop in the Sarasota, Fl area? [Tai] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

tks...btw, I need some round stickers for my disc wheel (xlab)....what do you have to offer?

Tai

Jun 26, 07 19:10

Post #4 of 8 (2333 views)

no prob, round stickers? I guess I'd need a bit more to work with than that... Can you email me at tai@taigraphx.com? Probably a few days to get back to you but give me some color ideas, design ideas, text ideas, etc. Also 700c/650c

I want to say the other place was HiTech bikes or something, they were pretty cool, kinda like a boutique shop, super nice people.

Thanks! Tai
custom microfiber sports towels - for yoga and more!
http://www.customyogitowels.com - ST discount code - ST10 for 10% off!

Custom team (tri teams, not just yoga) towels available at wholesale pricing. Email downdog@customyogitowels.com for details.

Stutzperson

Jun 26, 07 19:37

Post #5 of 8 (2329 views)

Check out Fastrack Bike & Run in downtown.

gammy

Jun 26, 07 20:04

Post #6 of 8 (2326 views)
Re: Tri shop in the Sarasota, Fl area? [Stutzperson] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

got a website? address or anything?

Stutzperson

Jun 27, 07 7:15

Post #7 of 8 (2311 views)

What's wrong, your search function not working? :)

http://www.fastrackbicyclerun.com/

SRQ_3sport

Jun 27, 07 9:06

Post #8 of 8 (2300 views)

There is Village Bikes & Java( took over for Bikesenjava) on South Osprey Ave. It is right next to the Schwinn Dealer(has trek and other stuff) and FastTrack in Downtown. Also there is Village Bikes in Lakewood Ranch(east of I-75 just off University). I go to Village Bikes & Java on Osprey which has everything that you would need for Tri. They are under new management and are carrying more tri related stuff at both of their stores.

When do you come to town. PM me if you need some info on rides and other training events or races.

Volunteer, Relay or straight to tri?
Were you introduced to tri through volunteering at a tri, or by competing first as a member of a relay, or did you begin immediately by doing the entire tri?
Volunteer
Relay member
Volunteer, then relay, then tri
Entire tri immediately
I don't do triathlons