Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Orca Trisuit sizing.. Orca owners!
Quote | Reply
im think about getting the orca rs1 jobs dream aero... The new one with sleeves. What size am I, medium or small?

5'8, 139 lbs, 31" waist.. Normally wear mediums but some companies have different fits. I also have an Orca alpha wetsuit, size 6 that is very snug in me.
Quote Reply
Re: Orca Trisuit sizing.. Orca owners! [125mph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'8 155 waist 30" and usually race somewhere around 145-147 and wear a small Orca. It fits perfectly.... maybe a tiny bit loose compare to my Synergy suit. Mine is the sleeveless variety though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5'10", 30-31" waist, just over 150 lb race weight. Size M. FYI that is a swim skin, not a tri suit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
125mph wrote:
im think about getting the orca rs1 jobs dream aero... The new one with sleeves. What size am I, medium or small?

5'8, 139 lbs, 31" waist.. Normally wear mediums but some companies have different fits. I also have an Orca alpha wetsuit, size 6 that is very snug in me.

Hi there, if you click on this link http://orca.com/...kona-aero-race-suit/ and then click on "What's My Size" you can see the size chart for this suit, based on chest/waist/hip measurements. But I'd say if you're a Medium in most things then you'd probably be a Medium in this suit as our sizing is pretty standard. Hope that helps!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a very similar size to you (5'7, 137 lbs). I have a size 6 Orca S3 wetsuit and also one of their 226 tri suits in medium and (for my body shape at least) the fit of the two is very similar.

My size 6 wetsuit is just "nicely tight" so if yours is "very snug", I'd say a small tri suit will almost certainly be too small; I tried a small one and could barely get my hips into it, so I'd go for the medium.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just for context, I'm 5'8 and weigh 148 and waist is 29-30inch and wear wetsuit size 7.
Quote Reply
Re: Orca Trisuit sizing.. Orca owners! [aw3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks all! I ended up ordering a medium.. Hope it fits welll cause all the sizes are backordered and I have Silverman next month!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Inventory came in today and the website should be "restocked: by tonight.

Kurt Luoni
US Sales Manager
Orca Wetsuits
Quote Reply