Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lightweight riders, what's your tire pressure? [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreatScott wrote:
Thanks, didn't realize you had one of those!

Ignoring the disclaimer for my 5lbs >180, the chart puts me at 6.75 bar (97psi) for a 25mm front and 5.75 bar (83psi) for a 28mm rear. A subjective 5psi adjustment for weight distribution would be 92 psi front and 88 psi rear. Looks like KISS @ 90psi FTW!

Scott

Glad that helped. Also... I just realized I uploaded the European version! Sorry about that. Here is the "PSI" version.

Note: Never exceed the maximum pressure recommended by your tire manufacturer AND never inflate to a pressure less than the minimum pressure recommended by your tire manufacturer. Riders over 180 lbs or 81kg are advised to inflate their tires to the maximum pressure recommended by their tire manufacturer without exceeding 150psi or 10bar. Riders less than 110 lbs or 50kg are advised to inflate their tires to the minimum pressure recommended by their tire manufacturer.

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply
Re: Lightweight riders, what's your tire pressure? [JustinPB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does this make any difference when running tubulars?

All of my races (a grand total of one season) I was running 140+ because a mate told me higher is better. This culminated in a flat at Cairns 70.3. Im 58kg, so I think I'll try about 95 ish psi when I'm finally able to get on the bike again (hand reconstruction).
Quote Reply
Re: Lightweight riders, what's your tire pressure? [Runnadude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am currently using Victoria Corso SC's Tubulars and I entered my info into their program and it suggested I run 120 front and 125 rear.

http://www.vittoria.com/itire/

I am assuming they have done the research to back this up.
Quote Reply
Re: Lightweight riders, what's your tire pressure? [Sim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About 148lbs and I run 105-110psi front and rear on 700x23c
Quote Reply

Prev Next