Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Reporting reckless drivers [K_Man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here in New Zealand, the cops have a page on their website for reporting bad drivers. 3 reports within 2 years and they get a ticket. I know this because my daughters ex-BF got such a ticket. I have got one driver a ticket doing that. He passed me dangerously (in the middle of a double chicane at the beach) on my daily cycle commute. See if the cops in your area have a similar reporting system.

I also ride with a GoPro at all times. The cops have got several video's and 2 people have got tickets thanks to my video's. Does anyone you know from the ride have video of it?

Cops are like lots of people. Trying to get through the work day with as little hassle as possible. There are lots of good cops out there, but the bad ones (like the woman you ran across on the phone) give them all a bad name.

All I can recommend is getting several people to make the same or similar report. Weight of numbers can't hurt.

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply

Prev Next