Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need help interpreting professional fit spacer stack
Quote | Reply
When I bought my Cervelo P2 last year it came with a professional fit and I got the print out. The original fit was last Aug then I came back for an adjustment and he adjusted the spacers to raise the bar on the second re-fit visit. The paper work for the original fit show 5/29/10 for SPACER STACK and then on the adjustment re-fit he raised the height of the bar and the setting says 5/39/0. My question is why three parts? I would expect two numbers, first for the spacer used and then what remains goes over the stem. Secondly, if I measure all my spacers together I measure 4 cm. Finally, I just went to him to return to the original fit (5/29/10 per print out) and what I have now is about 30mm below stem and one 10mm above, is that the same as 5/29/10???
Quote Reply
Re: Need help interpreting professional fit spacer stack [avikoren1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, I think I got it. The 5mm is the ring around the fork, at least I measure it and its very close the 5mm. So I think that the 5mm is a constant and the rest is a 40 (or 39mm) spacers.
Quote Reply