Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What can we learn from Rohan Dennis? [Bruizer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bruizer wrote:

Perhaps it's because they don't time trail that much and would prefer to have the same crank length as on their road bikes?

Possible, but Google-fu is less informative on their road bike crank lengths than it is on their TT bikes. Neither is extroardinarily tall so there's no limb-length argument for a really long crank on either bike.
Quote Reply
Re: What can we learn from Rohan Dennis? [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim@EROsports wrote:
12-15 degrees of up-angle on the forearm is looking more and more like the sweet spot, but there is another change that must also be made to get the full benefit.
[\quote]

please share. Me thinks it is either narrow arms or relax the shoulders and not be tense
Quote Reply
Re: What can we learn from Rohan Dennis? [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zachboring wrote:
Jim@EROsports wrote:
12-15 degrees of up-angle on the forearm is looking more and more like the sweet spot, but there is another change that must also be made to get the full benefit.
[\quote]

please share. Me thinks it is either narrow arms or relax the shoulders and not be tense

I think the change is a bank account $699 lighter.
Quote Reply
Re: What can we learn from Rohan Dennis? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Bruizer wrote:

Perhaps it's because they don't time trail that much and would prefer to have the same crank length as on their road bikes?

Possible, but Google-fu is less informative on their road bike crank lengths than it is on their TT bikes. Neither is extroardinarily tall so there's no limb-length argument for a really long crank on either bike.

Both Cancellara and Martin are legendary for their TT abilities. I don't think this is the case.
Quote Reply
Re: What can we learn from Rohan Dennis? [Mike.A] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Hello Mike.A and All,

What is the name Rohan's Giro helmet and will it be for sale?

Other bike info here: http://road.cc/...bmc-timemachine-tm01

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: What can we learn from Rohan Dennis? [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Neal,

Good question...seems there's no name for it yet, see the below article in which it states: "No information was immediately available from Giro about the new lid."

http://velonews.competitor.com/2015/07/tour-de-france/spotted-new-giro-tt-helmet-on-katusha-riders_376335

Quote Reply
Re: What can we learn from Rohan Dennis? [Mike.A] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know what extensions he was using on his TT bike?
Quote Reply

Prev Next