Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

garmin fr15, 220, 225 or 620?
Quote | Reply
I have a 910 and like it. Nice size. I want a bit of a lighter and smaller watch but to still display 3 items onscreen. I lovd timex ironman watches and wish they would redo their global gps watch to keep the look the same, just smaller. I dont run with hr monitor, but the 225 idea of wrist sensor is cool. I am not in love with the 220 red color, but dont want to pay a ton for the 620. Just looking for advice. I have a fr10 but again dont like the red...maybe just get the 15 and sell the 10.
Quote Reply
Re: garmin fr15, 220, 225 or 620? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently got a 220 and I love it. I also wanted a lighter, smaller watch, but didn't want to pay a lot. I got a good deal on a used 220, and I didn't really care about the color. The optical HR on the 225 does look pretty cool though...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depends what you want it for!

I use a FR15 for my running (with HR) and for swimming (with GPS off, on timer mode, just hitting the lap button between sets and labelling my distances on TrainingPeaks).

It works perfectly. Means I could sell my fenix2 and buy an edge 810 that has navigation to upload training routes etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love my 220, but the 225 does interest me. Need to learn more and curious about further reviews
Quote Reply